The renowned HP Envy series of Printers are one amongst the bestsellers and have been a trendsetter. As per the experts-based opinion, the HP Envy 5055 Printers series are very effective taking into consideration when you are required to manage your timelines from both home-office and your actual office workplace. These HP Envy 5055 printers are reliable yet at a time come up with few exceptions. You also may get to resolve these HP Envy 5055 Not Printing issue in printers. And hardly require outside help in tackling the problem.Stay tuned and connected while you give a read to understand the resolving tips on often appearing problems of HP Envy 5055 multipurpose inkjet device.
Why is my hp envy 5055 not printing?Not only is it important to learn how to fix these issues, but it is also crucial that you understand what may be causing them in the first place so that you should be made to tackle this problem which when appears again in the near future. Numerous elements could be the cause of your error message, and there are a couple that is relatively quick to fix.1. Degraded Wi-Fi Signal StrengthUsers are advised to ensure to get to check the signal strength of your internet device wireless router which is done by snapping the wi-fi router icon on the right corner lower side of your taskbar in near by date and time.2. Latest Installation of updates of PCOn the chance if you are unable to or have failed to install the latest installer updates on your PC, the device drivers which when enabled with the device programs and setup to run with smoothness which might not have got installed with the latest updates till now.Related: HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing
How to fix HP envy 50550 not printing
- Ensure to switch off your HP Envy while you remove it’s connectivity from the wall power outlet source.
- Ensure to switch the print device in to hibernate mode or idle functioanality mode for at least a 60 seconds.
- Make sure that you activate to re-plug the cable directly to the wall outlet.
- Ensure to Turn OFF the Envy 5055 by clicking the power key.
- Hold until the HP device eliminates the print extra noise and switches to the Ready mode.
- Once done till here switch to acess a word file and initiate a test print.
- Ensure to uninstall the printer device driver in case if the issue still exists.
- Visit the official site, and ensure to download and then install the recent printer device driver.
Advanced DIY Guide To Restore The HP Envy 5055 Not Printing Problem-When it comes to resolving the problem, you have a few ways at your place. At times it might looks simple, but this can make a way huge difference when it is about ensuring your wireless-driven printer device and can get your print job properly back again.1. Powering Off Your Computer
- This move should always be your go-to when it comes to problems – sometimes, everything can be fixed by simply restarting your computer.
- You can access this screen by clicking on the Windows button, then the power button. If your computer needs an update, it will give you the option to “Update and restart.”
- If not, you will just receive the “Restart” option.
- Turn your wifi-router OFF and unplugged for around a minute before plugging it back in and attempting to connect your computer to it.
- When your PC connects to the wi-fi router, you can with ease test the connectivity by accessing a web browser and feeding in any link or URl to closely observe if it generates the web.
- Marking your print queue is vital as having a lot of documents which are pending which could stop your device from operating as well.
- User may get to the screen by attempting to your setup and looking for “Printer.”
- Removing all docs in the print queue is a best means to inculcate the path for the docs you require.
- Leakage in Ink Cartridge is a prevalent issue that occurs with the HP Envy 5055 printers.
- In order to resolve these issues, you need to remove the cartridge from the printer and wipe it with a clean piece of cloth.
- Prepare to supplant the Ink toner of HP Envy 5055 device.
- Ensure to obtain a real HP product. You are advised to also allow to initiate for any genuine supplanting or a refund process.
Step-By-Step DIY Guide To Restore The HP Envy 5055 Not Printing Problem
- There are free of cost tool versions available on the web like HP Print & Scan application tool, HP Assistant application tool, and HP application tool. You can get help of these tools for free and sort out the HP Envy 5055 Not Printing and scanning problems.
- To get to take the most of this tool utility, ensure to confirm if your HP printer is ON and is in connected state to the PC.
- Ensure to click to begin the Welcome display page and then click on the Next tab after post-selecting your Hp printer machine.
- Visit the Hp Support website and get to download the HP Envy printer application. Launch the app and add your printer to it.
- Click Tools and then go to Advanced Settings.