HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup is a one-stop solution for all your printer issues
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
HP LaserJet Pro M15W is a perfect fit for any space and budget with its compact size and great features. Tackle your tasks with fast printing from this smallest and affordable LaserJet Pro from HP. Also, with HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup, perform easy mobile printing and a reliable wireless connectivity for an office setup that makes your work efficient. HP Smart app does the rest and you have the power of iCloud to scan and print from the cloud using its grand features. Start using these and plenty of other functionalities with HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup with us.
Unboxing And installation of HP LaserJet Pro M15W
- First unbox the printer and install a power connection.
- To do this, you need to utilize the power cable that is inside the LaserJet Pro M15W printer package.
- Link one end of the power cable at the printer rear.
- Next, link the other end part of the cable to the wall socket and turn the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer on.
- Locate the access door of the printer by checking the setup flyer.
- Now, pull the access door and wait till the drum unit gets to the replacement position.
- Unpin the printer drum assembly, pull it out, and put in the new toner within the slot. HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup
- Then close the printer carriage door, put the paper into the input tray, and that completes the initial setup for the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer.
For quick help and saving time contact hp printer setup team for help.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Wireless setup
- Collect the network details and credentials of the router.
- These include the WPA security key, network name and password.
- Check to see if your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer is wireless capable and your router is compatible with WPS mode for HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup.
- Now, do the router connection process accurately.
- Push and hold the Wireless button for 3 seconds.
- This makes the Ready and Wireless lights to blink.
- Once the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer establishes connection to the wireless network, push the button that is meant for WPS.
- Next, check to see whether the current HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer driver is installed on your computer for proper HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
- Then, go ahead with the instructions on the screen to complete the HP printer wireless setup.
Related: Hp laserjet p1102 wifi setup
Installing HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Setup without CD
- Use a computer system that has a CD ROM drive and slot to copy the essential files of the driver installation CD into your flash drive.
- Next, insert the flash drive into your computer USB port.
- Run the file with .exe format for a Windows computer and .dmg format for a Mac computer.
- Perform the necessary instructions on the installer and finish the installation process in this manner.
- You can also go for the driver setup without the CD by downloading the installer file updated version from the site for further steps with HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Driver Download – Windows
- Download the setup file for printer driver from this HP printer site to begin with HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup.
- Click the Driver for Windows button on the site.
- This commences the download process. Wait until the download gets over.
- Click on the HP LaserJet Pro M15W file name in the Downloads bar.
- You can also search for the file in the Downloads folder.
- Choose the file with the .exe extension to begin the installation for the HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Driver Download – Mac
- Search for the updated HP LaserJet Pro M15Wprinter driver from the official site to being the printer setup process.
- Click the Driver for Mac button. This commences the download process.
- Choose the Downloads bar to see the status of the download.
- Once the HP printer driver file has finished downloading, choose it from the Downloads bar.
- On your computer, you can also go to the Downloads area and choose the file which has the .dmg extension. This is another step for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
Related: Hp deskjet 3512 wireless setup
Installing The HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Driver
- Performing the installation of the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer driver allows you to add your printer to your computer and begin the normal printer operations.
- If your computer system has a CD-ROM drive and slot, insert the disc and select the setup file in the Autorun that opens with the window. Alternatively, download the file from the site and begin installation.
- Once you begin the installation procedure, the first window leads you with step-by-step instructions for HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup.
- Perform the steps as guided by the installer and accomplish the installation of the driver for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
- Now, put the paper into the input tray and configure the width guides properly and start printing with your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer.
Related: HP officejet 4650 wireless setup
HP Printers – Changing from USB to a Wireless Connection
In case you initially configured your printer with a computer connection with a USB cable, you can alter a wireless network connection at any time.
HP Printer Setup & Software utility: Look for Windows for ‘HP’, and then select the name of your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer in the results. Click Tools and Utilities, then click on Printer Setup & Software, and choose Convert a USB connected printer to wireless for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
HP Smart app: On the home screen of the app, look for Make printing easier by linking printer wirelessly at the top of the window. If it shows up, click you can start the guided conversion to accomplish the procedure.
Hp Laserjet pro m15w setup on mac
Wireless Setup tool in HP Utility:
- Open the Finder, click in the top menu bar, click on Go, click on Applications, double-click the HP folder, and then double-click HP Utility.
- Next, from the All Settings tab, click Wireless Setup to begin the utility.
Adding printer through System Preferences to HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup:
- First, link the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer to the network.
- Printers that have LCD menu displays or touchscreens: On your HP printer, choose the Setup, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and then go ahead with the on-screen guidelines to link the printer for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
- Printers that do not have displays: First you need to Press the Wireless button to switch on the wireless system. In case the wireless light is on and glowing, the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer is connected to the network. In case the light is flashing, locate the printer nearby to your router, press the WPS button and then wait until the wireless light stabilizes.
- Click the Apple menu, and click Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer name shows up in the Printers list
- If your printer is shown in the list, remove and again add it to confirm it is correctly set up.
- If your printer is not listed, add your Printer, then click on the name of your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer, and then continue with for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
If you need any help then dial hp printer support phone number.