Last updated on November 16th, 2022 at 06:29 am
HP Printer Setup Number Provides Wide Solutions for Problems
HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color
Call USA +1-877-640-8752
Absolutely Free Support Services
Print your documents fantastically with HP Officejet 3830 color printer. Get your smartphone, tablet, or PC connected with quick and easy connectivity and have a gala time printing. Although at times, there are malfunctions that emerge as a major headache. You will have to resume all your essential works at office or at home. Simultaneously, you can find HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color.
Why Is HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color?
There are three major reasons why HP Officejet 3830 not printing color.
1. At times cartridges fall short of color Ink.
2. Printhead does not work properly as desired.
3. Color printing is not enabled.
Moreover, you have to be sure that your ink cartridge is installed properly.
Steps To get rid of the Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color Issue
- Replace or Install the HP Printer Printhead Freshly
The most important factor in the process of printing is the Printhead. It technically puts ink to the paper and manages to create a presentable text.
- Clean The Printhead following the steps
- Click on the start button and search for “Control Panel”. Then click on “Drivers and printers”
- Later go to the next page and look for your printing system icon. You can right click and select “Properties”
- Here opens a new window, click on “Hardware” option and then click on “Clean Ink” on the subsequent window
- Therefore, you will get the instructions on your screen which will help you to clean the printhead and perform a printing check thereafter.
- Empower Printer Color Command & Resolve HP Printer Color Not Printing Issue Instantly:
- Get a check on the default commands that your HP printer has been showing. Subsequently you can enable the color option if disabled for resolving ‘HP printer color not printing’ issue proficiently.
- Steps To Be Followed To Perform this Task.
- Initially, select the “Settings”.
- Select the “Printers” option for further move.
- Right click on the printing system icon and click on “Properties”.
- On the properties page click “Printing preferences”
- Now you can click the “Paper/quality “tab and select “Color”. Click “OK” and exit from the page.
- Take a printing test and receive a colored print of your choice!
You can also solve the HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color by checking the grey scale printing from the preferences.
- Falling Short of Ink Error in HP Printer Cartridge
Amid all the reasons for HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color, the most common reason is cartridge has less ink. Therefore, before considering it to be a HP printer color not printing issue, please have a look at the cartridge and if required, replace it with a new one.
There are few steps to be followed for performing the visual checking and cartridge replacing.
- You need to open the front cover of the printer carefully.
- Check for the ink.
- If you see that the ink is on the verge of finish, install a new cartridge.
- And if you find that the ink is full but still it’s not printing color, then your next step is to check the ink’s expiry date. Reason behind this is we have an expiry date and that has the tendency to dry up and form a thick liquid which is quite problematic.
In case where the cartridge is past the expiry date, install a new one to progress with printing task to resolve HP envy printer not printing color.
- Reinstall the printer driver(Windows Only)
If you are unable to print color from a Windows computer, then you should uninstall and reinstall the printer software. You can also skip the step if the printer is printing colors properly.
- Eliminate the printer from the devices list.
- Go to Uninstalling the Printer Software (Windows).
- Then you can go to HP Customer Support and click the driver downloads (software).
- Install the latest software for your printer.
- Last but not the least; you can try to print now.
Related: HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing
All the certain possible reasons for HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color are stated in this article. So now you have a clear idea about the facts about this issue and stepwise solutions for demolishing the issues. Therefore, make sure you check all the solutions and apply them. You can also contact hp officejet 3830 wifi setup team for help