Epson l3210 printer comes up with a multifunctional series of printing tasks. It helps you to carry out your printing jobs in a cost-saving manner and yields high productivity. As it is a multifunctional printer, you can use L3210 for print, scan and copy jobs. It encompasses an integrated tank design to make it compact and easy to store anywhere. You can connect the printer either wirelessly over a network or using a USB cable. The best option is to connect the printer wirelessly by performing Epson L3210 WIFI Setup. Using this printer, you can also opt for borderless printing. It is easy and quick to install and comes up with spill-free options to refill the tanks.
Which Devices are Compatible with Epson L3210 WiFi Setup?
To perform the Epson L3210 WIFI Setup, you need to first check if your system is compatible with the printer or not. The system must possess some of the requirements below to work well with the printer and to command the printer error-free.
|Windows OS||Mac OS||Temperature||Humidity|
||Operating: 50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
Storage: -4 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
|Operating: 20 to 80 percent RH
Storage: 5 to 85% RH
Epson L3210 Printer – Quick Hardware Assembly
Before using the product, you need to unpack your printer and do some necessary steps for the complete installation of the Epson L3210 Wifi Setup.
Unpacking the Printer
- Take the printer out of the box.
- Remove all the protective and packaging materials from the printer.
- Also, remove the necessary tapes and packaging from the input tray.
- Insert the power cable at the back of the printer, and on the other side of the cable, connect it with an electric plug. Ensure not to connect the printer to the computer.
Ink Tanks Filling
You can find the ink bottle in the box of the printer. Though, this ink will only print a few pages as some parts of the ink will charge the printer’s head. Additionally, Epson always recommends using high-quality genuine ink for good performance.
- Navigate and open the ink tank outlet at the back of the printer.
- You can see a color sticker above the ink tank to identify the color. So, from the black ink tank, take out the cap.
- Safely unbox the black ink bottle. Hold the bottle and remove the cap. Ensure not to shake the bottle. After opening it, do not touch the bottle on the top.
- Take the bottle and put it in the black ink outlet.
- The ink bottle will automatically start filling the tank. Do not press the bottle tightly; it will impulsively stop once the tank is full.
- Remove the bottle from the outlet once the ink tank filling is complete. If any ink is left, then reuse it.
- Also, ensure to close the ink tank outlet with its cap and cover on the outer body of the printer.
- For filling all other colors, follow the same procedure.
- Switch ON the power button and wait until the power and ink switch ON.
- Lastly, hold down the stop button on the printer for 5 seconds till the power button light blinks and the ink charging process begins. The charging will take around 11 minutes.
- Also, do not turn off or unplug the printer in ink-charging mode.
Once the power button stops blinking, it indicates that the charging of the ink is complete. After completion, you can check that the ink level must stay within the point mentioned in the printer. If it goes below, then fill the ink.
Load in the Paper
Firstly, ensure that your Epson L3210 Wifi setup is done with ink charging.
- Locate the feeder guard and flip it in the forward direction.
- Raise out the paper support and slightly tilt in the backward direction.
- Slide out the edge guides.
- Insert the paper in the rear feeder that locates in the middle. Ensure to use A4 sheets or U.S. letter-size papers. Also, put the printable side of the paper on top.
- Do not slide the edge guide tightly against the paper, be gentle. Now, flip back the feeder guard.
- Lastly, raise the output tray and pull out the stopper for paper.
Your printer is installed successfully. Thus, you can look for the software installation of the printer.
Download Software & Driver for Epson L3210 Printer
Downloading software in the printer is an essential step for connecting your printer to the computer. Thus, you need active Wifi connections to download and install the software on your Epson device. However, Epson always its users with the latest software and driver depending on your system type.
. Follow the steps for complete guidance.
- Firstly, ensure that your printer is not connected to the computer.
- For the new printer, you can locate the software CD in your box.
- You can use that CD to install the software or download it from the https://latin.epson.com/select/s/SPT_C11CJ68301
- The computer that does not has a CD option can also download it from the official website, which provides the latest drivers & software. The link is: https//www.epson.eu/en_EU/support/sc/epson-l3210/s/s2085
- Ensure that your device has an active WiFi setup.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions for downloading the software.
Once the software is downloaded, it will start installing automatically.
For Epson l3210 WIFI Setup on Mac, you must download the driver package from the official website. The driver and software must correspond to the model number of the printer. Epson only guarantees the software that you download from the official website. Else, it does not ensure any success from unauthorized sites. Follow the steps below to download and install the software package for the Epson L3210 WIFI Setup:
- Firstly, ensure that your printer is not connected to the computer.
- Switch ON the computer, and connect it to the high-speed internet connection.
- Now, visit the official website for Epson printers.
- Go to the ‘Driver and Software’ option.
- Enter the name and model of the printer for which you require the software and the driver package.
- Type it as ‘Epson L3210’ in the field and hit the enter key.
- Click on the ‘download’ button corresponding to it.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After successful downloading, click on the file to open it and install it.
- The computer will prompt you to click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Go with the flow of the instructions to complete the installation process.
- The system will show successful completion if there is no failure.
- You can now connect both systems over the same network and send the printing commands directly from the computer to the printer.
Installation is a crucial step in the Epson l3210 WIFI Setup. You can perform it only if the system is compatible and follow up entirely with the requirements that are needed.
Setting up of Epson L3210 via WiFi
Epson l3210 supports a WIFI connection to work with the computer or any other system. You can download the required drivers and Software to continue with the connection process. It also allows us to print remotely from a distant location. The WIFI connection is always reliable and productive unless you are running a high-speed internet connection. You can connect your printer to the computer wirelessly over a network by downloading and installing the driver and software package that suits the model of the printer. To connect your printer to the computer over WiFi, go through the article below.
How Do I Connect My Epson Printer to WIFI?
To connect both devices for the printing task, you have two options. One is the wired connection which you can complete using the USB cable. Another one is the wireless connection. You can connect both devices wirelessly over a network. The network should deliver a high-speed internet connection without any fluctuation. A Wi-Fi connection is much preferable to a wired connection as you can print remotely; with a wireless connection, there are fewer chances of any failure, hardware issues, port issues, etc. Follow the steps below for Epson l3210 WIFI Setup:
- Firstly, Switch ON your Printer and follow the steps to connect it to the network connection.
- Also, connect your computer with the same network connection.
- Make sure to place the router close to the Printer to avoid any fluctuation in the network.
- Move the Printer’s control panel, and click the ‘Home’ button.
- Use the arrow keys and select the ‘WIFI Setup’ option.
- Click on the OK button.
- Keep on pressing the OK button and select the “Wi-Fi Setup wizard.”
- Click on the OK button.
- As you complete the search, select the network name you want to connect with.
- Type the password of the network connection.
- The screen will show ‘Setup Complete.’ Click on the OK button.
- Now, your printer connects to the WIFI successfully.
After the successful connection, you need to manage some settings in your computer so that it connects with the printer and can command it directly.
What are the ways to connect the Printer to the Computer via Wifi?
Once you connect your printer and computer with the Wifi Router, you need to make some commands for connecting the printer and computer to set up.
- On your computer, Go to the Settings option, and then navigate to the ‘printer and scanner’ section.
- Click on the option ‘Add a new Device’to add a printer.
- Choose the printer’s name from the list and hit the OK button to continue.
- Print the test page to check the successful connection between the two devices.
- If the test page prints successfully, you can continue to print your files and documents.
- If the test page does not print, then the screen shows a failure. You can follow up with the troubleshooting procedure to complete the Epson l3210 WIFI Setup process.
Why Won’t My Epson Connect to WIFI?
The problem may be due to compatibility issues, internet issues, etc. You need to maintain a strong connection throughout the connection process. Be aware to keep your router close to the device and then perform the connection process. It will help you to get a constant network connection for the entire process. Also, check that the network is not overloaded with too many devices connected to it. It will certainly decrease the speed of the internet, and you may face failure in the connection issues while performing the Epson l3210 WIFI Setup process.
How to Connect the Printer via WiFi Direct?
Epson introduces a new way for connecting your printer to the computer, i.e., over WiFi Direct. It is only available in some of Epson’s latest printers, and your Epson L3210 printer has this feature. Wifi Direct helps the printer to connect to the computer without the need of Wifi router. For connection, go through this process.
- Firstly, switch ON the printer.
- Tap and hold the Wifi button on your printer control panel for at least 5 seconds. Hold the switch until the wifi router and the wifi direct start blinking conversely. Also, tap the network status button once while pressing the wifi button.
- Ensure that your printer paper tray is filled with paper for printing the information page. The printer will print at least 3 pages.
- The printer will print an information sheet of your network status. Locate the “WiFi Direct” section in the sheet and get the SSID and password.
- On your window computer, tap on the lower right-hand Wi-Fi icon.
- Match the Wifi SSID name with your computer’s WiFi signal list. Though, the name of your SSID will have DIRECT in its name.
- Choose the name and enter the password that you find in the information sheet.
- By entering this, you can see a direct WiFi light on the printer.
- When you connect with WiFi Direct, your computer temporarily disconnects from the WiFi router.
- Your connection is complete. Now select the image or file and make a print command.
Setting up Epson L3210 Printer with a USB Connection
Epson gives you an alternative method for setting up your printer, i.e., using a USB Cable.
For setting up a USB connection, install drivers in your printer. In the installation, you can easily find an option for a USB connection. For more, follow the instructions.
- Turn ON your Epson printer.
- After downloading the driver, double-click on the web installer file to install the printer.
- Once it is downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Accept the license agreement and install the ink.
- Then you can see the “ Select Your Connection method.”
- Tap on Connect via USB Cable and click Next.
- Now connect one side of the USB cord to the printer and the other to the computer.
- Once you connect the cable, the setup will start automatically.
- If the printer doesn’t connect, then Tap on Back.
- Now, Disconnect the cable and reconnect it.
- Lastly, follow the instructions on the screen and tap on complete setup.
By following this step, you have already completed the setup of your Epson L3210 Printer with the computer.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the ways to set up my Epson L3210 printer with the computer?
For setting up the Epson L3210 to the computer, you can connect it to the Wireless network, i.e., Wifi or Wifi Direct, and also through a wired connection, i.e., USB Cable.
How to connect the Epson L3210 WiFi setup with the phone?
Download the Epson Print Enabler plug-in app from the Google Play store to connect the Epson printer to your Android phone. Connect the printer and phone to the WiFi network. In the phone settings, go to printing and allow the Epson plug-in. After allowing, the device is ready for printing.
Why my Epson L3210 is showing incorrect colors and lines on the printouts?
For correcting color and lines on the Epson L3210 Wifi setup, you can run a nozzle and check for gaps or lines in the printout. If you see those gaps, tap on the printer’s clean print head.
Why my Epson L3210 is not connecting to the Wi-Fi?
You can try reconnecting it or connecting using the access point, Wi-Fi Router, or any hub or switch with another Ethernet cord. Also, print with another device to check if the problem still exists. If the issue came at the time of the Epson scan, then exit the scanner, and reboot it after some seconds.