Device Compatibility for Epson L805You have to check the device requirements for connecting your device with the Epson L805 printer. The printer works well if you opt for a device that fulfills these requirements. Otherwise, it will generate printing issues in the future. The drivers are also supportive of these requirements. Check the system requirements for Epson L805 wifi setup below:
- Windows OS: Windows 10 (32 bits and 64 bits), Windows 8.1 (32 bits and 64 bits), Windows 8 (32 bits and 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 bits and 64 bits), Windows XP (32 bits and 64 bits), Windows Vista
- Mac OS: Mac OS 10.x, Mac OS 10.1.x, Mac OS 10.2.x, Mac OS 10.3.x, Mac OS 10.4.x, Mac OS 10.5.x, Mac OS 10.6.x, Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.10.x, Mac OS 10.11.x, Mac OS 10.12.x, Mac OS 10.13.x, Mac OS 10.14.x.
How to Connect Epson L805 Wirelessly over a NetworkYou can connect the printer wirelessly using a high-speed wifi connection. Using the wifi for your connection helps you to print copy and scan the file from a certain distance also. It is widely used in offices for their routine work. Make sure that your internet is running at a high speed for full reliability and accuracy of the printing services. Arrange the following list for Epson L805 wifi setup.
- High-Speed Internet connection
- SSID name and password
- WEP key
- WPA passphrase
- Switch ON your Epson L805 printer. Check that the printer is not connected to the computer using any wire or USB cable.
- Now, switch ON your system and download the driver and software package for your printer.
- You can use the CD to download or install the package. But the most efficient and convenient way is to download it online from the official Epson website. Follow the steps below to download the software package online for a successful Epson L805 wifi setup.
- Go to the official Epson website and search for the ‘Software and driver’ section.
- Enter the name of your printer as ‘Epson L805’. Hit the enter key.
- Download the software package available on the screen as it is best suitable for your printer.
- After finishing the downloading process, click on the link to install the package.
- Go with the flow of the instruction and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finish up the process by clicking on the ‘Finish’ button.
- The Printer setup screen will appear on your window. To use the device over a network, click on the ‘Next button.
- The screen will now display an option for ‘Select your Connection’. Click on the box with ‘Wireless connection’.
- Now, the screen will ask you to ‘Select Setup Option’. Click on the option that applies to your device. If you are performing Epson L805 wifi setup for the first time, click on the ‘setup printer for the first time option. Else click on the ‘the printer is already on my wireless network’ option.
- The next step is to check if your screen connects to the printer automatically or not.
- If not, then open the control panel. Click on the ‘Using Printer button’ option.
- Click on the ‘Next button.
- Select the wireless setup method, and you are all done.
- It now connects your device wirelessly over a network.
Check Epson L805 wifi setup using a Test PageAfter making a secure connection over a network, check the internet speed of the network. Print a test page. If the test page prints successfully then it depicts the successful connection. Otherwise, you have to follow up with the troubleshooting procedures to resolve the issue and make proper wifi connections. Follow the steps below to print a test page.
- After following up with the connection process, the screen shows as ‘Print a test page’. Click on the ‘Print Test Page’ button available in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the Next button.
- Load the paper into the paper tray, and check if the printer prints the page successfully or not.