Dell printers are one of the widely used printer/scanner brands across the world. Its sleek design, advanced technology incorporation in its manufacturing allows it to give a job of performance while taking care of all your printing and scanning jobs. Recently, some of the users have reported that they are facing trouble while trying to connect to the scanner device, the exact error that occurred which reads as “ Caution: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed ” issue. If you also face a similar issue we present a help guide to let you realise and get fixed your “No Scanner Installed” error at the earliest. We advise you to stick to the steps mentioned below.
5 Ways to Fix “Scanner Not Installed Using Dell Printer Hub” Error
To fix the concerns of some of the users as they have reported that they are facing trouble while trying to connect to the scanner device, the exact error that occurred which reads as “ Caution: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed ” issue. You are advised to stick to the solutions mentioned, take a look.
Step 1. Empowering Network Detection to Resolve “No Scanner Detected”Issues
If you don’t mind utilize the accompanying strategy if the scanner isn’t identified utilizing DPH and in the event that it is inciting out an error message as by “Caution: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed”.
- Uninstall the whole Dell programming suite including Dell Printer Hub.
- Confirm there are no sections staying for the scanner in the gadget supervisor. Uninstall any found.
- Device Manager, scanner uninstall.
Step 2. Resolving The Issue” No Scanner Found Using Dell Printer Hub” For Windows 7 Users
If it’s not too much trouble utilize the accompanying technique if the scanner isn’t found by means of Dell printer centre point on the Windows 7 OS and on the off chance that it is provoking out a mistake message as by “Alert: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed”.Take a look. Pick a Home/Private Network area and Network connections.
- Open Network and Sharing Center by tapping the Start catch, and afterward clicking Control Panel. In the inquiry box, type system, and afterward click Network and Sharing Center.
- Snap Work arrange Home system or Public system, and afterward, click the system area you need.
- Be that as it may, applying to the means referenced above you ought to dispose of the “Alert: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed”, in any case, adhere to the means referenced underneath.
Check this : Scan From Lexmark Printer to Computer
Turn on Network Discovery to Fix Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed
- Open Advanced sharing settings by tapping the Start catch, and afterward clicking Control Panel. In the inquiry box, type arranges, click Network and Sharing Center, and afterward, in the left sheet, click Change propelled sharing settings.
- Snap the chevron to grow the current system profile.
- Snap Turn on arrange disclosure, and afterward click Save changes. In case you’re provoked for an overseer secret key or affirmation, type the secret key or give affirmation.
- Restart the PC.
- Reinstall the Dell Software Suite and Driver.
Step 3. Resolving The Issue“ Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed”, For Windows 8.1 / 10 Users
It would be ideal if you utilize the accompanying technique if the scanner isn’t detected by means of printer hub on the Windows8/10.1 renditions of OS and on the off chance that it is inciting out a mistake message as by “Alert: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed”.Take a look. Pick a Home/Private system area.
- Snap-on the base left Windows symbol known as the Start menu.
- Simply begin composing homegroups, at that point select “HomeGroup” from the indexed lists.
- Select “Change organize area”.
- Select Discoverable “Yes”.
- Restart the PC.
- Reinstall Dell Software Suite and Driver.
Step 4. Adding the Printer Receiving “No Scanner Installed” After Running Software and Application Package
Dell Printer Hub depends on the establishment of the printer as a gadget for filter abilities. Following the establishment of the printer, Dell Printer Hub may show up as follows:
In the event that you get a blunder message specifically, “Alert: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed”, this shows the print lines introduced do exclude a proper establishment. This establishment should be possible utilizing the accompanying advances:
- To include a proper establishment for examining, click on “Include a printer” within Devices and Printers:
- In the following window, you can either choose the printer if Windows consequently discovers it or snap-on “The printer that I need isn’t recorded”:
- While choosing, “The printer that I need isn’t recorded”, pick the choice to “Include a printer utilizing a TCP/IP address or hostname”:
- Enter the IP address of the printer and permit Windows to finish the establishment:
- After the establishment is finished, you ought to have an extra print line which defaults to the printer’s original machine name, So as to check that this connection is utilitarian, you ought to have the option to right-tap the symbol and get a choice to “Start filter”:
- Subsequently introducing the printer line, you will currently observe this printer within Dell Printer Hub as a possibility for examining. This may get you free of “Alert: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed” blunder, however on the off chance that not mercifully apply to Step 5 referenced underneath.
Step 5. Final Step- Solutions for “No Scanner Installed” Issues Via Dell Printer hub
In the event that the above advances can’t resolve the “Alert: Dell Printer Hub No Scanner Installed” issue, check with the client on the off chance that they bought the printer expressly for utilizing Dell Printer Hub for pull examining. On the off chance that the client is available to exchange checking strategies if it’s not too much trouble play out the accompanying:
For clients running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, they can download the Windows Scan application from the Windows Store for pull filtering. It is a free application and can sweep to PDF in the wake of choosing Feeder or Flatbed as the source within the application.
- On the off chance that the client shouldn’t have the option to pull check or alter the output progressively, they can set up sweep to arrange over SMB or FTP from the administrator board.
- Clients may have different applications that are equipped for examining, for example, Adobe Acrobat. On the other hand, they can utilize Windows Fax and Scan or different outsider applications for checking archives into picture records.
- On the off chance that the client is utilizing filtering on uncommon events or just a single framework, a USB streak drive or USB association with a PC can be utilized when checking should be performed.
If you’re still facing no scanner install then contact Dell printer setup team for help