HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless setup experts for seeking any kind of assistance and troubleshooting help. If you don’t figure out How To Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Printing issues, even after following the guidelines of checking the cables and devices connectivity.
Common Reasons For Your HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Not Printing Error!When a user encounters a disconnectivity problem and seeks to resolve How To Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Printing issue. This HP Printer issue, it is generally a case meant for the experts to take a close watch which can be taken care of by the team of experts who works to assist you 24/7 to get rid of all your concerns related to repair and bug fixing. This error generally appears due to a number of known reasons, which needs to be fixed to get rid of it. Several worth noting reasons are mentioned below:
- Defective or worn out HP charger.
- Unauthentic/ Unmatched or underpowered charger.
- Defective or faulty charging socket.
- The battery does not have enough energy as it runs to zero percent.
- Unstable updates in the operating system.
- Defective or local battery.
- Motherboard related issues like processor unit check, charge storage unit of laptop.
- Incorrectly Calibrated battery management software.
- Registry containing corrupted files and missing files.
- Software bug glitch
- Hardware interfacing issues in between PC and Printer
- Corrupted files in Registry
- Virus attack issues at our PC drives.
- Unauthorized Cable usage issue, affecting interconnectivity
- Faulty device installation in the channel of communication
How To Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Printing- Experts Driven Hacks And Tips
Method 1: Reset the printer
- Turn ON the HP printer set and check for power disconnectivity via power cord from the back end of the printer.
- Make sure to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet as well.
- Now, wait at least 10 seconds,
- Now plug the power cord back into the connection of power source point.
- Ensure to checking reconnection made between the power cord and the printer.
- Wait for 10 seconds and Reboot the machine by turning the printer ON.
Method 2: Retrieve A Printer Status Report
- Work To Fill A4 size paper in the tray, if not already loaded.
- Now press the Down Arrow to select for Settings option, and then press OK.
- Also here, Press the Down Arrow Key to select for Tools option, and then press OK.
- Press OK to Retrieve a Printer Status Report by giving a print command.
- In case If these steps fix the issue, and the test page prints are OK, then there is no need to continue troubleshooting steps.
- In case If the trouble still persists, then you need to connect with an expert remotely or by visiting them to get assistance.
An FAQ Related to How To Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Printing
How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
- Firstly, download HP Print and Scan Doctor application
- Now go for the Run task in the properties section of the download location on your computer.
- Ensure to check that once HP Print and Scan Doctor wizard is open, press the Start key, and then choose your printer key name among the available.
- Also, now given that depending on the issue, click either Fix Scanning or Fix Printing..
- Look for the test results that are displayed with icons:
- A checkmark signifies that your printer is OK and passed.
- A wrench mark means an issue was detected and fixed.
- An exclamatory mark signifies that a test failed.
- An X signifies that the printer has issues that need to be fixed under expert observation. Follow the instructions to fix it.