Absolutely Free Support Services
HP Officejet 3830 is an outstanding printer that helps the user to print, copy and scan files, images and documents. It offers high-quality coloured prints at a low cost per page. But, unfortunately, you may face some printing issues while working with the Printer. There can be several reasons for this. So, you need to configure the exact reason for its solution. Here, we will discuss the troubleshooting procedure for HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages. Before that, we will discuss the main causes of the blank page problem with the printer.
What My HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages?
There can be several reasons for the Printer printing blank pages. But, the most common is low ink levels. Moreover, there can be several causes for it including,
Firstly, check the cause of the problem amongst the above list. After that, follow up troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem. You can then print in colour using the HP Officejet 3830.
Related: Hp Officejet 3830 not printing color
Troubleshoot and Resolve HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages
It is a very frustrating situation when your printer is not printing the files in colour. You need to find the perfect solution to the problem in one shot. So, here we will discuss the steps to resolve the problem and print your files and documents colourful.
Low Ink Levels
The main cause of the issue is the low levels of ink. You need to monitor the ink levels regularly while using the Printer. In case of low ink levels, the printer will print the blank pages and you may not receive reliable output. To resolve the problem, check the ink levels of the cartridges. The ink levels must be above the minimum mark. Follow the steps below to calculate the ink levels:
- Firstly, load plain paper into the input tray.
- Go to the Setup option. You may find it at the left corner of the panel.
- Click the ‘minus’ button.
- After that, use the arrow keys to go to ‘Tools’.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, again use the arrow keys to go to ‘Estimated Ink Levels’.
- Hit the OK button.
- In case of any replacement, replace the ink cartridges.
Replacement of Ink Cartridges
So, you need the replacement of the ink cartridges that shows a low level in the above step. Follow the steps below for the replacement process.
- Firstly, load the plain paper into the input tray.
- Secondly, switch ON the printer.
- After that, open the door of the cartridge.
- Now, for the replacement, slightly pull the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- After that, remove it securely.
- Now, take the new cartridge from the nozzle and un-tape it protectively.
- After that, insert the cartridge corresponding to its colour by giving it a jerk.
- Remember, the tri-colour cartridge will go into the left slot, whereas the black cartridge will go to the right slot.
- After placing the cartridges properly, push them in the forward direction.
- Repeat the same steps for all the cartridges.
- Lastly, close the door.
- Check for the solution of HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages.
Also check: HP Deskjet 3755 not printing
Update the Driver
The problem may also arise due to outdated drivers. You need to update the driver to resolve the problem. As we all know that drivers play a very important role in printing tasks, so you need to manage the drivers properly. Follow the steps below to update the driver:
- Firstly, visit the online website for HP.
- Check for the drivers and software package corresponding to HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- After that, download the package using the ‘Download’ button.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After that, install the driver by clicking on the downloaded link and following the instructions of the installer.
- Lastly, check for the solution of the HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages by printing the file or a page.
Restore Print Spooler Service
The issue HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages may also arise if your print spooler file is damaged or missing. So, you need to restore the file to get the solution to the problem. So, follow the steps below for it:
- Firstly, press the window button on the keyboard.
- Now, type services and click on them in the search results.
- Locate ‘Print Spooler’, and click on it.
- After that, click on the stop button.
- Click on the OK button.
- After that, open window explorer.
- Now, go to the location “C:\Windows\System 32\Spool\PRINTER
- If the screen shows the prompt, then click on the continue button.
- After that, delete all the files from the folder.
- Now, again click on the Win key.
- Type ‘services’, and select it.
- After that, double click on the ‘Print Spooler’.
- Click on the Start button.
- Set it as Automatic.
- Lastly, hit the OK button.
- Finally, check for the solution of ‘HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages’.
Also check: HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Not Printing Black
Another main reason for the problem is the Server issue. You need to resolve the server issue to get the solution to the problem. To check for any server issues, go online and check for HP server issues. If the search engine shows any issues corresponding to the server, then you have to wait for it to be resolved.
Wait for some time for the server to respond. As soon as the server responds, check for the solution of HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages.
If you are still facing the issue after performing the troubleshooting steps, then you may contact the HP executive. You can call the executive or book an appointment for the solution to the problem. The executive will fix the issue within the minimum possible time and let you work accurately with your device without configuring any issue as HP Officejet 3830 Printing Blank Pages.