If you’re an HP printer user, chances are you’ve encountered the dreaded error code 59.F0 at some point. This error code usually indicates a faulty internal motor within your printer. Here, we will discuss the steps to troubleshoot and fix “HP Printer Error Code 59.F0”. This step helps the user to rectify the problem and get the printer running again. There can be various factors that may cause the issue like hardware issues, wear and tear problems, power surge failures, and many more. So, need to follow up with the resolving steps accordingly.
What is HP Printer Error Code 59.F0?
As with any other error code, there can be multiple causes for HP Printer Error Code 59.F0. In this case, it is generally caused by a faulty internal motor. This can happen due to several reasons, such as a power surge or simply wear and tear over time.
The first thing you should do is check all of the connections to your printer. Make sure that the power cord is plugged in securely and that there are no loose cables anywhere. Once you have verified that everything is properly connected, try restarting your printer. If the error persists, it is likely that the internal motor is indeed faulty and will need to be replaced.
Related: HP Printer Error Code 02
What are the Common Causes of HP Printer Error Code 59.F0?
Error code 59.F0 on HP printers generally indicates a problem with the printer’s internal motor. There are several potential causes for this error, including:
- The printer’s main drive motor may be faulty or failing. This can be caused by a variety of factors, such as age, wear, and tear, or electrical issues.
- The printer’s main drive belt may be loose, damaged, or misaligned. This can cause the motor to work harder than usual, eventually leading to failure.
- The printer’s main PCB may be faulty. This is usually caused by a manufacturing defect or damage during shipping.
- The printer’s firmware may be outdated or corrupt. This can happen if the printer has not been properly maintained or updated.
- The printer may be receiving too much power. This can cause an overload and lead to an error code.
How to Troubleshoot and Fix HP Printer Error Code 59.F0?
To troubleshoot this error, first, check all of the connections to make sure they are secure. If everything looks good there, then next check the cable for any damage. If you find any damage, replace the cable. If the cable appears to be in good condition, then follow the steps below:
Spin the Motor
Open up the printer’s cover and locate the internal motor near the center of the machine.
- Using a screwdriver, lightly tap on the motor until it starts spinning freely. Be careful not to damage any other parts of the printer while doing this!
- Close up the printer’s cover and try printing again. The error should now be fixed.
Replace the Internal Motor
For HP Printer Error Code 59.F0, the problem is likely with the internal motor. Follow the steps below to replace the faulty motor:
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Open the back panel to access the motor assembly.
- Carefully remove the faulty motor and replace it with a new one of the same type.
- Reattach the power cord and turn on the printer to test it out.
- If these steps do not solve your issue, then move to the next step for a solution.
Reset the Printer
If you face HP Printer Error Code 59.F0, then follow these steps to reset the printer and fix it.
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug the printer back in and turn it on.
- Try printing something to see if the error is fixed.
Update your Printer Firmware
It is possible that your printer’s firmware is outdated and needs to be updated to work properly. So, follow these steps to update the firmware:
- Firstly, download the latest printer firmware and software from the HP website.
- Connect your printer to your computer with a USB cable or by using Wi-Fi.
- Install the software and follow the instructions for updating the firmware.
- After that, restart your printer to ensure that it is functioning properly.
- You should also check for any other updated drivers or software related to your printer from time to time as they can help keep it running smoothly.
Run a Printer Maintenance Utility
If your printer is displaying HP Printer Error Code 59.F0, then run a printer maintenance utility.
- Firstly, open the control panel of your printer.
- Select the “Maintenance” option.
- After that, select “Printer Maintenance Utility”.
- Follow the prompts to run the utility. This process will typically take a few minutes to complete.
- Finally, restart the printer and check to see if the error code persists or not.
Related: HP Printer Error 60.02
How do I Fix Error 59 F0 on HP Printer?
If you configure HP Printer Error Code 59.F0, follow these steps to troubleshoot and fix the problem:
- Check for any paper jams in the printer. If there are any, clear them away and try again.
- If there are no paper jams, try resetting the printer. To do this, simply unplug it from the power outlet for 30 seconds and then plug it back in again.
- If the printer still isn’t working properly, contact HP customer support for further assistance.
What is 59 F0 Error in HP Color Laserjet CP4025?
The “59.F0” error code on your HP Color Laserjet CP4025 printer indicates a problem with the internal motor. This is a serious error that will require professional service to fix. Do not attempt to repair this yourself as you could cause further damage to the printer.
What is Error 59 F0 on HP Laserjet m477fdw?
When you encounter HP Printer Error Code 59.F0 on your HP Laserjet m477fdw printer, it means that the internal motor is responsible for moving the paper through the printer, and if it has failed, the printer will not be able to print.
How do I fix Error Code F0?
There are a few things that you can try to fix the issue, such as:
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait a few minutes and then plug it back in and turn it on. This may reset the printer and clear the error.
- Check to make sure that nothing is blocking the path of the paper through the printer. If there is, remove it and try printing again.
If you have recently installed any new software or hardware on your computer, try uninstalling it and then restarting your computer. This may solve the problem if it was caused by incompatible software.
More Helpful Guides
HP Printer Error Code 3F0
What to Do When HP Printer is Not Connecting to Printer?
HP Deskjet 2331 Setup