Absolutely Free Support Services
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup is software that helps you to establish a connection between the computer and the Printer. It is a type of tool that works on the configuration links submitted by the user for the connection process. The software is freeware that is available online for various Windows operating systems. It is compatible with both the versions of the OS (32 bits and 64 bits) and Mac OS. The software is open to all for download without any restrictions. The user needs to perform a series of simple steps to operate the software and build a strong and successful connection between the computer and the Printer.
Device Compatibility for Samsung Easy Wireless Setup
Samsung Easy setup is compatible to all the major versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. That means you can download the software free of cost from the online website and use it. Check the system requirements below:
- Windows 10 – 32 bits and 64 bits
- Windows 7 – 32 bits and 64 bits
- Windows 8 – 32 bits and 64 bits
- Windows 8.1 – 32 bits and 64 bits
- Windows Vista – 32 bits and 64 bits
- Windows XP – 32 bits and 64 bits
- Mac OS X – 10.5 to 10.14
It is freeware software available for the above OS version. The software executable file is available online for free download. You can directly download and install the software from the online site and use it for the connection process.
Also check: Reset samsung printer
What is the Function of Samsung Easy Wireless Setup?
Samsung Easy Wireless setup helps the user to connect the Printer to an available internet connection. The software is not the driver for the printer; rather it is a separate process that performs the same functionality following an easy approach. The software helps to perform the wireless connection settings on the Printer to enable it to connect easily with network and perform the printing task directly. But, that does not mean that there is no need of the driver. The users need to install the driver separately for the other functioning of the Printer.
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup is, therefore, multifunctional software that helps to build a strong connection and maintain the internet settings. It is also freeware that everyone can use for their connection purpose.
Download and Install Easy Wireless Setup Software For Windows OS
The software is available on the official website where you can download and use as required. Make sure to manage an active internet connection for the download process. Moreover, always prefer to use the official website for the download process to avoid any failure in the further connection process. Follow the steps below to download:
- Switch ON the computer and connect it to the internet connection.
- Use the web browser to open the official Samsung Easy Wireless Setup webpage.
- Click on the download button next to the system requirement that matches your computer.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Click on the downloaded file to install the software in your system.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the installer.
- Turn the Printer ON when the installer instruct and then click on the next button to continue.
- Use the connection method between the wireless and wired connection as per your choice.
- Wait for the connection process while the software is connecting to the Printer.
- Click the next button.
- Click the Finish button.
Also check: Wps pin on samsung printer
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup Not Working – Connectivity Issue
There are chances that you may face connectivity issues in Samsung Easy Wireless Setup. There are various reasons for this. You can configure the exact reason behind the problem to resolve it and build a successful connection between the computer and the Printer using the Samsung software. The various reasons can be:
- Internet connection not working
The slow internet connection can affect the software functionality which can disturb the connection process. Make sure that the internet is running at a high speed. Place the router close to the device and reduce the network load for the best possible connection throughout the process.
- Incompatible device
If the device is not compatible with the Software, then the user may face the connectivity issues. You can resolve the problem by changing the device with one that is compatible with the software. Refer to the above list for the compatible devices with Samsung Easy Wireless Setup software.
- Drivers not installed or updated
Another main reason behind the connectivity issue can be the out-dated drivers or drivers not installed. Samsung software does not work entirely in place of your driver. The user is strictly required to download the driver and software package for the Printer they are using to maintain the accurate functioning of the printer.
- Check the Connectivity Between the Router and Samsung Software
There can be a low connection between the router and the Samsung software. Follow the steps below to configure the connection:
- Switch on the computer and click on the start button.
- Go to search box and type ‘Device Manager’.
- Go to Device Manager and then Network Adapter.
- Check any Wireless Adapter option for having the yellow exclamation mark next to it.
- If yes, then click on the ‘uninstall’ button.
- Now, go to Samsung website and check for the wireless Adapter drivers.
- Click on the download button next to it.
- Download and install the driver securely and precisely.
- Now, restart the system and check for the connectivity solution.
The software is the best option to follow up with the Printer and system connection while working wirelessly. The software is available free to all users and is safe and secure to use. It proves itself to be free from any virus and malware activity.