AVAIL WIDE PRINTER SERVICES AT SAMSUNG PRINTER SETUP NUMBER
WPS Pin on Samsung Printer
Samsung printers come up with wireless access so that you can perform the printing tasks remotely. The users can use the Samsung printers by connecting them using the wireless connection over a network. So, these printers include the WPS PIN for the direct connection of the device with the printer. The user has to first find out the WPS PIN on Samsung Printer and then use it for the connection process. WPS PIN is the Wi-Fi Protected Setup number which you can easily find in the network configuration report or on the back of the machine. Also, some of the models of Samsung printers contain the WPS button for direct access and connection.
Where I Can Find the WPS PIN on Samsung Printer?
WPS PIN allows the wireless connection over a network without the need to enter a password. The WPS button on the Samsung printers provides wireless access directly by pressing the button and following up with the connection process.
Alternatively, the users can also find the WPS Pin on the network configuration report file. You can print the network report and check for the WPS PIN for the connection process. Also, you can use the WPS code, which is an eight-digit code for the wireless connection without the need for a password.
Here are the methods to access the WPS Pin:
- Firstly, go to the control panel of the Samsung printer and then press the wireless button to access the printer. After that, press the protected Setup button and follow the instructions on the screen. After completing the on-screen prompts, the screen will display the eight-digit WPS PIN.
- Secondly, you can press the WPS button on the router and hold it for a few seconds. After that, visit the router’s setup page. Open the web browser and type the IP address as 188.8.131.52 and hit the enter key. Finally, enter the username and password and submit it successfully.
Connect the Printer over a Wireless Network using WPS PIN on Samsung Printer
We can complete the entire connection process in a series of steps. You need to first find out the key or PIN. After that, use the pin for the connection. So, let us follow the steps in series.
Finding the WPS PIN Number
At the very first steps, you need to get access to the WPS Pin. You can easily access it in the network configuration report of the printer. So, follow the steps below:
- Go to the printer’s control panel.
- Press and hold the cancel button for four seconds.
- It will print the Network Configuration report of the printer.
- After that, search for the WPS PIN on the report file.
- Finally, use this PIN for the connection process.
However, in some models of the Samsung printer with the WPS button on the control panel, you have to press and hold the WPS button for at least 10 seconds. Finally, you will get the eight-digit WPS PIN on the report.
WPS PIN on Wireless Router
After accessing the WPS PIN on the printer, you need to press and hold the WPS button on your router. Make sure to place the printer close to the router so that it can easily be built into a connection. Now, press the WPS button on the router and hold it for a few seconds until the LED light glows.
Submitting the WPS PIN on Samsung Printer
Finally, you can connect the two devices wireless and access the printer remotely. So, follow the steps below to proceed with the connection process.
- Switch ON your computer and connect it to the internet connection.
- Now, access the wireless router web interface.
- Go to the wireless settings page.
- After that, enter the eight-digit PIN over it.
- Check for the WPS LED light on the printer to glow continuously.
- Finally, check for a successful wireless connection.
Now, you can perform all the operations using your printer remotely. It connects the Samsung printer wirelessly over a network using the WPS PIN on Samsung Printer. You can perform printing, scanning, and other jobs as well successfully. Make sure to keep the router in the range of the device so that there can be uninterrupted access. Also, make sure to connect the printer and the computer over the same network for a successful connection process.
Connect the Samsung Printer using the WPS Button
The WPS button on the router helps you for an easy and quick connection to the Samsung printer over a wireless network. After the connection, you can access the printer remotely and perform all the printing and scanning jobs. So, follow the steps below to connect the printer using the WPS PIN on Samsung Printer.
- Firstly, configure the WPS button on your wireless router and press it.
- Hold it for a few seconds for the connection. The WPS button on the router can be present on the front or back side of the router.
- If you are unable to access the WPS button on your router, then open the web browser and enter the IP address as 184.108.40.206. After that, hit the enter key.
- Now, the screen shows the router’s setup page.
- Enter the username and password on the page and follow the prompts on the screen.
- In case you are unfamiliar with the credentials, left the username empty and fill the password as “admin”.
- After that, wait for at least two minutes for the connection.
- Press the WPS button on the router again for one time.
- Finally, check for a successful connection.
So, it completes the connection process of the Samsung printer with the device wirelessly over a network. You can now access the printer for any job. The WPS PIN on Samsung Printer is the fact and reliable process for the connection. Also, it offers a quick connection without the need to follow up with the password and get the failure issues.
More helpful guides:
WPS Pin on lexmark printer
Wps pin on epson printer
Wps pin on brother printer
Wps pin on canon printer