Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312 is a common issue that many Samsung printer users encounter. A communication error between your computer and printer can cause this annoying problem. There can be various factors that are responsible to generate the error 1312. Here, we will discuss all the causes and how to troubleshoot and fix them actively for the appropriate functionality of the printer. You need to take accurate steps according to the cause of the issue for resolving the problem. In case the issue is not resolved, you can call a Samsung Customer Service agent for help and support services.
Causes of Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312
This error can be caused by several things, such as:
- The printer is not turned on
- The printer is not connected to the computer
- There is a problem with the USB cable
- There is a problem with the drivers or software installed on the computer
- The Print Spooler service is not running.
To fix the issue, you need to first configure all these causes and check for the actual cause of the error on your printer. After that, you can follow up with the solution that pertains to the problem.
Related: Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1313
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Samsung Printer Error Code 1312
There are a couple of short steps that the user can follow and resolve the error 1312 on the Samsung Printer. You can follow these steps in series and check for success after each step before proceeding with the next one.
Maintain Proper Printer Connections
Firstly, you need to check the connection of the printer to be tight and secure.
- Connect the power cable properly and make sure that there are no loose connections.
- Also, check the USB cord for any kinks or twists in it.
- In addition, place all the cables correctly in their respective ports.
Check Firmware Updates
Secondly, pending firmware updates can result in issues with a printer connection. To fix this, you need to update your printer driver and firmware from Samsung’s official website online. You can download the latest version and install it on your system by following the on-screen installer prompts. For help and support services, you can call a Samsung Customer Service agent.
Select the Correct Printer Driver while Printing
Thirdly, make sure you select the correct printer driver while printing. Selecting the wrong driver can also cause Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312. So, select the exact model and version of your printer from the list of available drivers to get a successful print job.
Check Print Spooler Service is Running
In some cases, the Samsung Printer Error 1312 can also occur due to an issue with the print spooler service. To ensure that it is running, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open Windows Services and locate Print Spooler Service.
- Then, right-click on it and select Restart from the available options.
- Now, try printing a document to check if it fixes Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312 or not.
Reset Your Printer
Lastly, resetting your printer can also help in resolving any errors or glitches caused due to corruption.
- Turn OFF your Samsung Printer and unplug all its power cords.
- Then, wait for at least 5 minutes.
- After that, plug back the cables and turn ON the device again.
- Check if this helps in fixing the error with your printer or not.
Related: Samsung Printer Error U1-2320
How to Perform Hard Reset of Printer?
To perform a hard reset of your printer back to its factory settings, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the Power button and the Stop/Reset button simultaneously.
- Now, wait for around 10 seconds until all LED lights go OFF.
- After this, release the buttons together.
- Finally, wait until all LED lights again glow.
- Print a test page to check if the issue is resolved or not.
How do I get the Rid of Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312?
There are a few things you can try if you’re getting Samsung printer error code 11-1312.
- Firstly, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer.
- If it’s not, then reconnect it and try again.
- If that doesn’t work, then you can try restarting your computer and/or the printer.
- Finally, if all else fails, you can contact Samsung customer support for further assistance.
How to Fix Samsung Error 1312?
If you’re getting the Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312, it’s likely because there’s an issue with your printer’s communication. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you fix the problem:
- Check that your printer is powered on and connected to your computer.
- If your printer shows offline, then tighten up the cable connections to your computer.
- Make sure to plug the cables firmly at both ends.
- In case of a wireless connection, restart the device and then check for secure connections.
How to get Samsung Printer out of Error Mode?
If you are struggling with Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1312, then here are some steps you can follow and fix it quickly:
- Check the Printer Settings: Check that the printer’s port setting is correct. Adjust the settings accordingly by concerning with the Samsung expert.
- Inspect the cable connecting the printer to the computer: Make sure that the cable connecting the printer and the computer is tight and secure at both ends. Loose and damaged cables may interrupt the connection and lead to an error. Also, you can fix the error by choosing a different USB port for connection.
- Reset the printer: To reset the printer, disconnect it from the main power source for 30 seconds and then reconnect it again. If this doesn’t work, then prefer to contact Samsung customer support for further help.
How to Resolve Samsung Connection Error?
If you’re receiving a “Connection Error” message on your Samsung printer and facing issues while printing, there are a few fixes to try:
- Firstly, check that your printer is properly connected to your computer or network. If it’s not, then reconnect the correct cables or WiFi connection.
- Secondly, ensure that your printer’s drivers are up to date with no pending updates. For this, visit Samsung’s official website and search for the drivers corresponding to your printer model. Choose the correct operating system that you are using on your computer for proper connections.
- Finally, try uninstalling and then reinstalling your printer software to resolve any installation errors. It will ensure that all the necessary files and settings are accurate.
More Helpful Guides