Samsung printers offer the most genuine, smooth, and hassle-free printing experience to the users and can be easily connected to most of the devices with the help of impressive features. But to get the stable and proper connection users to need to install some essentials driver and the firmware’s as well. If you don’t know How To Install Firmware In Samsung Printer then don’t get tensed as installing the drivers in Samsung printers is a very easy task. Users need to follow some of the reliable and easy steps to get the most reliable printing experience from their devices.
To get the glitch-free experience users to need to install a set of firmware and software as per the model and type of printer. The set of firmware includes various – printer drivers, installers and software as well. If you don’t know How To Install Firmware In Samsung Printer follow some of the below-listed steps and in case of any assistance you can also get assistance from the certified experts available at our helpdesk.
Methods to Install Firmware on Samsung Printer
If you don’t know How To Install Firmware In Samsung Printer then the essential firmware can be downloaded with the help of Samsung Printer Software Installer. It is a web-based installer that will download and install most of the essential firmware for the connected Samsung printer.
Methods 1 – Installing Firmware Through USB Connection
To install firmware through a USB connected printer users need to follow some of the listed steps:
- First of all, users need to open the window installer after that a box appeared on the screen with the terms and conditions. After that, they need to select the next option to continue.
- After that, they need to select the USB connection option and select next again.
- Now they need to sleet all the required divers and firmware that needs to be installed from the list.
- The software first downloaded and the installed depend on the model of Samsung printer. Users need to install the separate installer wizard to install the essential firmware.
- Now users need to click on the finish option as the firmware installation process is completed.
- Users can easily see their printer name or model in the device and printer list. When the setup process is completed. If you are unable to see your printer in the list then you need to follow the next method.
Method 2 – Installing Firmware Through Network Connection
To install the firmware with the help of network connection users need to follow the below-listed steps:
- First of all, they need to open the window installer and then select the available box to choose the terms and conditions and then click on the next to move further.
- Now they need to choose the desired network connection and click on the next.
- After that they need to select yes I will set up my printer network for initial setup process and configurations,
- Users need to make sure that the Samsung printer is connected to an Ethernet cable or wireless router to change the printer configurations.
- Now the installer starts searching for the printer. After that choose your desirable printer and start the installation process clicking next.
- After that select the firmware, driver, and software that needs to be installed and continue the process by clicking on the next.
- When the installing process starts other required installers might open then users need to visit each installer wizard to install the essential software.
- After a successful setup closes the Samsung installers by clicking on the finish.
Method 3 – Installing Firmware With Wireless Connection
To install firmware through wireless connection users need to open the window installer program and then select all terms and conditions to make required changes in the system.
- First of all, choose the wireless connection, after that choose next to perform another step.
- Then select yes, I will set up my printer connection and firmware and then click next.
- After that choose to install firmware with a USB cable and continue.
- Now the installer programs start searching for the network, select the desired network and choose next to process further.
- Now users need to enter the required password for the connection.
- Now you have successfully completed the setup and you need to disconnect all the cables from desktop and Samsung printer. Now move to the next step that is firmware and software installation.
- Select all the required software and drivers from the available list and click on the next option.
- Now the software will be downloaded automatically and installed. As you downloaded numerous software’s other installers might open in the list. Locate each installer and make sure they are installed properly.
- Now the firmware and setup is completed. Click Finish to complete the process.
If you face any issues while performing ay method and you need any kind of assistance, reach out to our www.samsung.com/printersetup helpdesk and we make sure you get connected with the best technicians to all your concerns associated with How To Install Firmware In Samsung Printer.