Canon Printers have brought a sensational change in the printing world. These printers have huge demand in the market due to low-cost printing, high quality, and reliable life. Canon Printers are one of the best printers in the entire industry. However, even these printers are not free from technical flaws. Users can experience errors with their Canon Printers. One such issue is the E59 Error. So, if you are someone who is facing such an issue and wants to know how to fix the E59 error code in the Canon TS3122 Printer, then you have reached the right place.
In this guide we’ll delve into the complexity of the E59 error code along with that we’ll also discuss:
- What E59 error code mean in TS3122?
- How it occurs?
- How to effectively address it?
The error code indicates an issue that requires immediate attention. It might seem like it is just a combination of numbers and letters but this code holds the key to resolving the issue within your Canon TS3122 printer.
The E59 Error Code is an issue that has plagued many users who have Canon printers. This error often appears unexpectedly which causes a disruption in the whole printing process. If your Canon TS3122 Printer is showing the E59 Error Code, then it is a sign that there is a problem with the paper size setting. Therefore, you must check the paper settings on the Canon printer and on your device. Both the settings have to be the same.
You might be wondering why it is essential to address this issue immediately. When the E59 error strikes, it can disrupt the printing tasks and also lead to delays and frustration. Also, time is of the essence in the world of printers. Whether you rely on your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer for work, important documents, or personal projects, you need the printer to function flawlessly.
Therefore, if you ignore the E59 error code, then it can lead to inconvenience and downtime. This will affect your productivity and will cause unnecessary stress.
Usually, all the Canon Printers including the TS3122 present a dedicated error code for any mistake. With the error code, you’ll receive a string of details that explains what are the errors and how that issue occurred.
Therefore, it is necessary to first understand what are the possible reasons behind the Canon TS3122 printer showing the E59 error code. The error code E59 will occur if the paper settings and printing settings do not match. In simple words, the settings of the Canon Printers and computers must be the same. Here are some of the reasons given below, why your Canon printer is showing the E59 error code:
- The Canon TS3122 E59 code error can be caused by pending the print queue.
- Also, paper jamming is another reason for this issue.
- Furthermore, mismatched printer settings and paper settings can also lead to the E59 error code issue in the Canon Pixma TS3122 printers.
- Also, this error will be encountered by you if your Canon Printer is not able to print properly due to the incorrect settings.
Once you are familiar with the Canon Printer E59 Error code issue, now it is time to move on to the troubleshooting steps to fix this concern. The problem is very common and is encountered by many users.
To avoid the Canon TS3122 Printer E59 error code issue, check the paper and printer settings before performing any printing activity, and also make sure to adjust the size of the paper in accordance with the loaded paper.
Below are the simple steps that you can follow to fix the Canon TS3122 printer and eliminate the E59 error:
- If you see the E59 error on the display of your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer, then you must click on the ‘Stop’ button to block all the printing work.
- After that check the settings of both your Canon TS3122 printer and the device as well. You must ensure that both paper and printer settings are matching. If both the settings do not match, then you must adjust the setting by selecting the right media and checking the size of the paper.
- Next, ensure that the settings of the paper are accurate on the cassette of the Canon TS3122 printer. However, if the settings are not accurate, then you must have a look at the Canon Printer’s driver settings.
- Once you are sure of the accuracy of the settings, tap on the OK tab.
- After that, restart your Canon Printer.
- Now, once the printer starts, recheck all the settings again.
- Next, run a print test to determine whether the issue is resolved or not.
- Lastly, restart the printer to default, if the Canon Printer is still displaying the same E59 error code.
So, that’s how you can resolve the Canon Printer E59 Error Code issue.
There are some other ways available that you can follow to resolve the E59 error code issue in your Canon TS3122 Printer. Here are those ways explained below.
Users should load the plain paper or photo papers while printing important documents. They can use the general copy paper or Canon Red Label Superior WOP111/Canon Oce office collie paper SAT213 as well. Here are the simple steps that they can follow to load the Plain/Photo paper:
- First, align the edges of the paper, and flatten them if the papers are curled.
- After that, they need to open the paper support.
- Next, put out the paper output tray and the output extension tray as well.
- Next, load the paper vertically against the rear tray with the paper side facing them.
- Now, they need to adjust the paper guide, with the paper left side.
- After that, tap on the Paper Select Button to choose the paper size as per the paper loaded on the rear tray and, select the OK tab.
- Lastly, once the paper is loaded, choose the type and size of the loaded paper on the Canon TS3122 paper and the computer.
Selecting the right supported media type is essential to get the best results. A variety of paper for documents as well as illustrations, and photos is available from Canon. Therefore, users must use genuine Canon papers to print their important photos.
Paper for printing documents
The Canon Printer users always ensure that they are using either:
- Canon Red Label Superior <WOP111>
- Or Canon Oce Office Colour Paper <SAT213>
For printing the documents, Canon Printer users should use:
- Glossy Photo Papers “Everyday Use”
- Photo Paper Glossy <GP-701>
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II <PP-201>
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II <PP-301>
Note – When printing the photos saved on a PicBridge (Wireless LAN) compliant device, you must specify the media type and paper size as well.
Canon Printer users can use the following paper sizes:
- Standard Sizes
- KG/4”x6” (10×15)
- Square 127x127cm
- Special Sizes:
- Minimum Size – 3.50 x 5.00 inches
- Maximum Size – 8.50 x 26.62 inches
Note – The size of the paper and type of the media supports differ depending on the OS used by the Canon user.
If your problem is not solved, please get in touch with Canon Support.
If you see the E59 error code on your Canon TS3122 printer, then it means that the paper details on your printer are not similar to the Canon TS3122 printer’s paper settings. In simple words, there is a discrepancy in the paper settings. Therefore, it is essential to match the paper size with the settings of the Canon Printers.
You can clear the Canon TS3122 printer with error codes by following the given steps:
- First, turn off the Canon printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to allow any residual power to dissipate.
- After that, plug the Canon printer back and turn it ON.
- Lastly, check the Printer’s display for a specific error message.
If you want to get your Canon printer out of the error mode, then you need to press and hold down the Stop button for 10 seconds. This lets the Canon printer know that you are aware of the message but wish to continue printing anyway. Hence, you’ll be allowed to print as normal.
The Canon TS3122 printer produces the error codes for various reasons the settings of your Canon printer may not be compatible with the document that you are trying to print, Moreover, you are using the wrong paper type or the loading bay of the paper may have become lodged with the paper.
There are multiple ways through which you can fix the Canon TS3122 printer E59 Error code problem such as:
- Check Network Connections.
- Perform a Firmware Update.
- Check for Paper Jams and Obstructions.
- Update Printer Drivers.
- Ensure Proper Ventilation.
If you want to clear the error code on your Canon printer, then you must turn off the Canon printer for at least 15 seconds and turn ON the printer again. Now, the error code will not appear again.
If your Canon Printer is showing the E59 error code, then it indicates a problem with the wrong paper settings. Hence, you must check that the paper size settings on your Canon Printer are correct.
If your Canon Printer is showing the E14 error code, then this is a sign that the ink cartridge is not recognized. Therefore, to resolve this issue, you must replace the ink cartridge.