Why is My Epson WF-3640 Not Printing Black?There can be numerous issues which result in Epson WF-3640 Not Printing Black issues. These issues can be included- clogged nozzles, improper placement of cartridges, empty cartridges and many more. Most of the users don’t change the ink cartridges until they didn’t get the low ink notification light. if you are one those users then you need to make check all the ink cartridges before getting the notification light as these can results in the clogged nozzles as they are filled with the air.
How do I fix my Epson WorkForce WF-3640 not printing black ink?There can be numerous issues by which you need to face the Epson WF-3640 Not Printing Black issues. Before starting any of the methods make sure that you remove the ink cartridges and insect each factor to get the actual issue and its solution:
Remove The Cartridge TapWhen users try to install the new cartridges and forget to remove the magnetic tap then printing issues like Epson Workforce WF-3640 Not Printing Black arises. It is essential to remove the magnetic tap before installing them as if they remain intact the tap affect the printing experience of the user and results in the not printing black issues.Related: Epson Workforce 545 Not Printing
Unclog Printer HeadUnclogged printer head can be the sole reasons why you’re Epson WF-3640 Not Printing Black.
- To unclog it power on your printer and open the lid.
- Now you need to wait until the cartridge stopped and as it stops remove them from the box. While performing these steps make sure that you don’t touch the print head.
- After that remove the cartridge box and check if the ink cartridge is in a good state or not, if yes, then check for the print head it must be filled with the unwanted dirt and dried ink.
- Now gently clean the print head dirt spots with a soft and gentle cloth.
Replace Empty Ink Cartridges And TonerWhen the ink cartridges are empty then users indirectly unable to print the black from their Epson printers. In that case, replacing the ink cartridge or toner is the best solution. Open the print head and check for the empty cartridge. If the ink cartridge is full and not dried then check for other solutions.
Reboot Your Epson Wf-3640 PrinterIf you already checked the level of ink in the cartridge as well as clean the print heads and still your Epson WF-3640 Not Printing Black then you need to reboot your printer. To perform this solution you need to:
- Switch off your Epson WF-3640 printer and unplug it from all power sources, connections and cables.
- After that replug all the cable and connect it to a stable power source.
- Wait for some time until it shows you any error code.
- After that try to print and check whether your Epson WF-3640 Not Printing Black issues are still persist.