Absolutely Free Support Services
HP DeskJet 4720 is an all-in-one printer that helps you access printing, scanning, and copying facilities at affordable fares. It delivers the best-in-class quality of print. It prints with a maximum speed of 20ppm for black and white pages and 16ppm for coloring pages. You can connect this printer using USB only as wireless connectivity is not available. To get the full guidelines for the connection process, you can visit online at 123.hp.com/dj4720. To use the printer, first, download and install the necessary software for it and then follow up with the connection process. You have to make sure to make proper connections and setup of the printer for successful printing results. Also, consider the paper specifications, which say to input a maximum of 60 pages at a time in the input tray.
Setup of HP DeskJet 4720 Printer – Visit online at 123.hp.com/dj4720
To use the printer, you have to first unbox it and set it up properly as per the required measures. Be careful to perform the steps considering proper measures and without missing any on it.
- Cut the protective tapes around the box of the printer.
- Now, tilt the printer to one side separate ink cartridges, power cord, CD and installation guide book.
- Push the printer out of the box and remove all its protective tapes carefully.
- Take the paper output tray and un-tape it carefully.
- Pull the extender tray out of it.
- Close the front flap.
- Now move beside the front flap and remove all the protective tapes and cardboard pieces.
- Close the output tray.
- Place the tray at its correct position.
- Fit all the ink cartridges in place by pushing them a little upward to fit them right on the place.
- Load the paper into the tray and install the drivers.
Steps to Switch ON the HP DeskJet Printer
To use the printer and print various files and documents, first connect it to the power source, and switch it ON. If the connections are not proper, you may not be able to proceed with the printing commands. Make sure that you use the best class wires or cables for making secure connections. You can get the full connection guide on 123.hp.com/dj4720. Follow the steps below for switching ON the printer:
- Open the box that contains the printer’s power cord.
- Remove its twist tie to use it.
- Now, take one end of the wire to insert into the printer, and the other end goes to the power outlet.
- Switch ON the power button of the printer. You can locate the power button on the left side of the printer’s panel.
- You will configure some noise while the printer is starting up. As soon as the noise stops, open the ink cartridge section.
- Wait for the cartridge to get to the centre position.
- Insert the ink cartridge properly in their corresponding slots.
- You are all ready to install the software for the printer and use it to print copy and scan your files.
HP DeskJet 4720 requires only USB connections, and it does not support wireless connections. You can get the guidelines at 123.hp.com/dj4720 to use the printer with full accuracy. So, you have to take proper preventive measures to use the best cables and make proper connections to run your printer for maximum output.
HP DeskJet 4720 Driver Installation – Full Guidelines at 123.hp.com/dj4720
To use the printer, and make it reply to your commands to work accordingly, you have to first install the driver associated with it. Make sure to download the drivers only from the authorized source. HP does not guarantee the accurate functioning of the printer if you download the drivers and software from the authorized link. Also, check the compatibility of the device with the HP DeskJet 4720 before installing the drivers. If the device is incompatible with the printer, then it will not work even if you successfully install all the drivers and software for it. Perform the steps below to download and install the driver in your system for HP DeskJet 4720.
- Open your device computer, desktop or laptop.
- Connect it with a high-speed internet connection.
- Check the system requirements for your Printer.
- Now, open the web browser and type the link 123.hp.com/dj4720 in the address bar.
- Hit the enter key.
- A new page will open up listing the driver download information for the HP DeskJet 4720 printer.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- As soon as the download finishes, click on the downloaded link to install the software driver.
- Give access to the User Account Control permission to continue.
- Fill in all the details which are shown here.
- Head over to the next step.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to install the driver now.
- Click on the ‘Skip’ button if you do not want the activation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finally click on the ‘Finish’ button.
After successful installation of the driver software, you can now use the printer for any task including, printing, scanning, and copying. If you face any issue in the printing or scanning process, you can confirm your setup and installation at 123.hp.com/dj4720. If you follow all the steps accurately, you may be able to print successfully otherwise, you have to follow up with the troubleshooting measures to resolve the issues and print successfully.
Complete HP DeskJet 4720 Setup using HP Easy Start
Apart from performing the setup using proper guidelines at 123.hp.com/dj4720, you can also install the software directly and set up your printer using HP Easy Start online. It is quite an easy and fast method for software installation and printer setup. For it, you have to switch ON the printer first and make proper connections to it. Then you can install HP Easy Start using a single click and your printer is ready to use with its compatible drivers.
Firstly, visit online at 123.hp.com/dj4720 to follow up with the un-boxing and connection procedures for your Printer. Now switch ON the Printer and follow the steps below:
- Visit online on the official HP Website and type HP Easy Start on the search bar.
- A new page will open up.
- Type the printers’ name as ‘HP DeskJet 4720’ in the blank field under the label “Enter HP product name or model number”.
- Click on the ‘Next button.
- It will direct you to a new page, listing the link for the driver installation.
- Click on the ‘Install HP Easy Start’ button.
- Click on the file link that is downloaded to your computer.
- Go with the flow of instructions, and finish the installation process.
Your printer is now ready to use. You can print the test page and check its status. If the test page prints successfully, then proceed with printing your files and documents. If the test page fails to print, then follow up with the troubleshooting measures.
For any help get in touch with hp printer support team.