Canon Pixma TS3522 is an all-in-one printer that allows you to perform printing and scanning jobs. It offers a high-quality printing solution at a reasonable cost. In addition, it comes up with a fine hybrid ink system and a wireless setup connection facility. Here, we will discuss the entire process for Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup. The setup process consists of the driver download and installation process along with the connection process. It has a CIS (Contact Image sensor) element for handling the scanning tasks. Also, it supports a variety of document sizes and styles.
System Requirements for Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup
To use the printer efficiently and connect it with your system, you must first check the compatibility of the system. If the system is compatible with the printer then it will be able to connect with it reliably, else you may face failures while printing the documents. So, check the system requirements below before following up with the printer setup:
|Windows Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1,|
|Mac operating system||Mac OS X v10.12.6 – v10.15|
|Mobile Operating System||iOS, iPad, Android TM|
So, your system must be specific to these requirements for the printer to work precisely. Moreover, make sure that your device connects well to the internet. After confirming the device compatibility of the system, you need to download the printer driver and software package.
Also check: Canon ts3322 setup
How To Download and Install Canon Drivers for Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup
The printer drivers are an essential part of the setup process. If you do not download and install proper drivers on your device, then you may face connection or printing issues. So you need to download the driver and software package from the official Canon website. Follow the steps below for downloading and installer driver package for Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup:
- Firstly, visit the official Canon official website.
- Click on the ‘Printer Driver’ option.
- Enter the name and model number of the printer as Canon Pixma TS3522.
- Hit the enter key on the keyboard.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen showing you the driver and software package link.
- Click on the download button.
- Finally, wait for the download to finish.
- After finishing the driver downloading successfully, click on the .exe file to install the drivers.
- Now, go with the installer instructions.
- Click the next button after every step.
- Also, agree to the terms and conditions when prompted.
- Finally, click the Finish button.
So, it completes the driver downloading and installing steps for Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup. Check your computer screen for any errors or failures after you press the finish button for the installer. If yes, then you need to resolve the error first and again follow up with the installation process. If no, then proceed with the printer’s connection with the device. You can connect the devices either using the USB cable directly or using the indirect wireless connection.
Also check: Canon ts3122 wireless setup
Connect the Printer over WIFI – Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup
A wireless connection is the best method to connect the printer with the device and follow up with the printing task. It does not show up many failures like the wired connection. Moreover, it also gives us remote access to the printer. Follow the steps below to connect the Canon Pixma TS 3522 printer with the computer.
- Firstly, make sure that the two devices connect to the same network.
- Switch ON the computer and connect it with the network.
- Go to the WIFI option and search for the name of the network you are using.
- After that, enter the password and click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- Check for the ‘Connected’ status of the WIFI.
- After that, you need to connect the printer with the same network.
- Click on the ‘Wireless Select’ button on your printer.
- Search for the name of the network and choose it using the arrow keys.
- After that, enter the password corresponding to your network.
- Connect the printer with the network.
So, it completes the connection process for the Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup. You can now test the connection and connect both the devices to each other to start the printing and scanning jobs.
How to Connect Your device with the Canon Pixma TS 3522
After connecting both the devices to the same network, follow the steps below:
- Go to the settings option on your device.
- Enable WIFI. Check that the WI-FI Direct is also enabled.
- Now, a list of devices will appear on the screen. Choose “XXXXXX-TS3500series”.
- After that, type the password of the printer. You can get the password by printing the ‘Print Network settings’.
- Finally, it completes the connection process.
You can now print directly from your computer. The print will take the commands from the device connected to it and perform the jobs accordingly. Firstly, print the test page to check for the success of the Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup. If the test page fails to print, then check the internet speed and the pending updates corresponding to the driver and the device software.
Also check: Canon ts6020 wireless setup
Why does My Canon Printer Do Says Not Connected?
You may achieve failure in the connection process if the internet is running at a low speed, or the device is not compatible with the printer. Also, failure occurs in case of any pending updates corresponding to the printer’s drivers and the computer’s software. So, we recommend you check these measures before proceeding with the printing tasks to achieve successful results for the Canon Pixma TS3522 Wireless Setup process.