Canon Pixma G3000 is an all-in-one printer that is specially designed for printing high-volume documents at a very low cost. You can use this printer for printing, scanning copying the files or documents. To use the printer you have to first complete the setup process. The best method for the setup is to connect the printer wirelessly. Most people rely on the canon Pixma g3000 wifi setup process for fast and reliable results.
Canon Pixma G3000 supports the wireless connection in which you are given the access to connect the Printer wirelessly with your computer or PC or phone, without the need of a router. The mode of connecting the Printer wirelessly with the device is called Acess Point Mode. Here, we will study the procedure to set up the Canon Pixma g3000 wirelessly in an access point mode. Make sure that you have an active internet connection while connecting the Printer with the device wirelessly.
Check the Compatibility for “canon pixma g3000 wifi setup”
Various devices are compatible with this Printer. You can connect any of these devices, to access the printing and scanning services. Check the list below:
- Operating System:
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- System Requirements:
- Windows 10 (32 Bits, 64 Bits)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bits, 64 Bits)
- Windows 8 (32 Bits, 64 Bits)
- Windows 7 (32 Bits, 64 Bits)
- Windows Vista SP2 or above (32 Bits, 64 Bits)
- Windows XP SP3 or above
You can use all the devices with the above specification to connect with the Printer and perform the canon pixma g3000 wifi setup process. After the setup is complete, you can then access the services of the Printer and can use it for office and home purposes easily. For help with setup speak with canon agent at .
Related: Canon MG3122 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma G3000 Connect to Wifi
Connecting the Printer wirelessly involves a series of steps. Upon successful connection, you can give commands to the Printer from your device and make it print and scan accordingly. Follow the steps below to perform a canon pixma g3000 wifi setup.
- Turn ON your Printer. To check the power of the Printer, examine that lamp A is lit.
- Now, press the button that shows the Wi-Fi signal, and hold this button till the light in the lamp flashes.
- Now, click the colour button.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button to continue with the canon pixma g3000 wifi setup.
- Check the quick flashing of the Wi-Fi lamp.
- Now, check if the light corresponding to the ON lamp is also lit or not.
- Now, go to the app screen.
It is a short procedure that you can follow or speak with experts at for completing the setup.
You can refer to the detailed procedure below for the entire setup process of the Canon Pixma G3000 wirelessly, from unpacking to installation to Printing the test file.
Related: Canon TR8520 Setup
Detail Procedure For Setup Of Canon Pixma G3000
Follow the steps below to perform canon pixma g3000 wifi setup:
- First of all, unpack the carton in which the Printer is packed by removing the tapes.
- Take the Printer out of the Carton, and remove its protective tapes also. Carefully remove the tapes of the Printer which causing any damage to the parts.
- Open the cover of the cartridge by grabbing the knob on the left side.
- On the left side, place the ‘C’ cartridge. C here means colour.
- Open the cover of the cartridge by grabbing the knob on the right side.
- On the left side, place the ‘B’ cartridge. B here means Black.
- Close the cartridge by pressing it in the downward direction.
- Go to the Left-side and locate and push the joint button
- Open the cover of the left ink tank. Remove the cap of the tank and keep it on the cap holder of the upper tank.
- Now, open the package of the blank ink and take it out. Place the ink accurately in the slot.
- Remove the cap of the ink bottle before placing it.
- In the same way, place all the ink in their corresponding ink tanks.
- After placing all the ink, close the cap of the tank and then close the tank cover.
- Check for the position of all the inks in their ink tanks.
- Now, connect the printer with the Power source to start it, and for connecting it with the device. Then proceed for the canon pixma g3000 wifi setup.
- Next step, turn ON the printer and examine the flashlight till you get the double flash.
- Press the ‘stop’ button and hold it until the light flashes again.
- Release the stop button as soon as the light flashes again.
- Now, check that the Wi-Fi light is flashing. Wait for four minutes for the process to initialize.
- In the next step, you will have to connect the Printer with the Computer, smartphone or tablet, depending upon your choice.
- Make the proper wireless network connection.
- Now, load the papers into the paper tray successfully. To load the papers and check the success of canon pixma g3000 wifi setup, perform the following steps:
- Firstly, open the support that is provided for the papers in the Printer.
- Now, slide the right guide towards the right end of the Paper Support
- Now, insert the A4 size sheets in the paper tray properly.
- Slide the paper guide back again towards the side of the papers to give them proper support.
- Now, open the output tray carefully.
- Now, give the command to check the success of the canon pixma g3000 wifi setup.
- If the printing command works from your device and the Printer prints the file successfully, then your Printer wireless setup is successfully done.
The above procedure will help you to complete the canon Printer Setup successfully, but if you will not take some preventive measures that there is a possibility that you may encounter some error while proceeding with these steps.
Related: Canon TS3322 Setup
Preventive Measures For Setup Of Canon Printer G3000 Wirelessly
These are the following preventive measures while performing the canon Pixma g3000 wifi setup. These are:
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection while undergoing the setup process.
- Make sure that you connect your Printer and the Device with the same network for successful results.
- Make sure that your device is compatible with the Printer to connect it successfully with the device wirelessly.
- Check that your device supports these configurations, including IEEE802.11n (2.4 GHz), IEEE802.11g, or IEEE802.11b.
- Always use a network that is secure with some protective password.
- Choose the options appropriately while setting up the connection.
- Check for the corresponding router functions, device configuration, security settings, and other configurations depending upon your device settings.
- Make sure that your device is also running with a high-speed internet connection and is connected successfully with the router.
for any technical help with canon printer contact canon printer support.