HP Printer Setup Number Provides Wide Solutions for Problems
HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing
HP printers have been known worldwide as a quality services provider through its perfect printer output and customer services. There are times when the magnificent printing machine faces some issues that need quick resolution to get back to your tasks without any interruptions. One of these interruptions is the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue that needs immediate attention and resolution to get your tasks back to normal.
HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print – Steps to resolve the Issue
Step 1: Use Original HP ink cartridges
When your HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print, the first step for HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting for HP is to use genuine HP toner or ink supplies. HP does not guarantee the reliability or quality of refilled or non-HP cartridges. In case you do not use original HP cartridges, any step that you undertake might not resolve the real issue. To check how original your cartridges are, it is recommended to visit the HP anti-counterfeit webpage on the HP website. HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing can best be resolved with purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies from the HP Store and retailers.
After ensuring that genuine HP ink cartridges are installed, try to print. If the issue continue, you need to come to the next step.
Step 2: Check probable ink levels
Low ink levels can adversely impact HP 2652 print quality as well as can lead to HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue. You always need to check estimated ink levels using the printer application software.
In Windows, check the probable levels of ink by:
- Turning the HP 2652 printer on.
- Search Windows for your printer model name, and then click on the printer name in the list of outcomes.
The HP Printer Assistant home screen displays the estimated ink level.
Step 3: Replace any low ink or empty cartridges
Replace any empty or critically low ink cartridges, and then again try to print. If all ink cartridges display proper ink levels in the earlier step, skip to the step to clean the cartridges of ink.
- Turn the HP 2652 printer on, if you have not done so already.
- Lower the output tray, and then put your hands inside the printer, and grasp the handle to lower the ink cartridge access door. This way the carriage shakes and moves to the center of the printer.
3. You need to wait till the printer turns idle and silent before you continue with the next step when you face the HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print issue.
4. Now, press the ink cartridge down slightly to release it, then remove the ink cartridge out of its slot.
5. Now unpack the new ink cartridge and while doing so, be careful to only touch the black color plastic on the ink cartridge.
6. Now, remove the plastic tape.
7. Next, grip the ink cartridge by its sides toward the printer; then put in the ink cartridge into the slot, and then slowly push the ink cartridge until it positions itself into the required place as a step to towards HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting.
8. Now, repeat these steps to put in the other ink cartridge, if you need them.
9. Then, close the access door of the ink cartridge.
Continue with the next step when you confront the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue.
: How To Override HP Ink Cartridge Error
Step 4: Aligning the ink cartridges
To get rid of the HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print issue or to get the best print quality, aligning the ink cartridges assist.
- After putting in new ink cartridges, the HP Deskjet 2652 printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Lift the lid of the scanner.
- Place the alignment page with the print side down on the glass of the scanner, and then put it according to the instruction guides around the glass.
- Now, close the lid of the scanner.
Step 5: Clean the ink cartridges of HP Deskjet 2652
- Start Copy Color button or Press the Start Copy Black button situated the on the control panel of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer. The printer now aligns the ink cartridges. Now Try to print. If the HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print issue persists, continue to the next step.
Use the HP software to clean the ink cartridges and then assess the results for HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting.
: HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color
Step 6: Remove and replace the problematic ink cartridge
If the aforesaid step doesn’t resolve the HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print issue, replace the troublesome ink cartridge, even if that ink cartridge is not minimum on ink. The troublesome ink cartridge is the one that printed the erroneous page on the Print Quality Diagnostic page in the earlier step. After replacing the problem ink cartridge, align the ink cartridges once again for printing with the best print quality with HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing.
To replace the trouble-making ink cartridge and then align the ink cartridges, you need to follow the steps given earlier in this document.
If you have a faulty print head or cartridge, it might well be under warranty. When you need to check the warranty on your toner or ink supplies, you need to go to Printer and Page Yield Overview, and then review the limited warranty info for your supplies.
Step 7: Replace or Service or the HP Deskjet 2652 printer
replace or Service your HP printer if the problem of HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing persists after completing all the earlier mentioned steps.
For this, you need to go to Contact hp deskjet 2652 wireless setup
to fix a schedule for a product repair or replacement.