HP printers have been known worldwide as a quality services provider through its perfect printer output and customer services. There are times when the magnificent printing machine faces some issues that need quick resolution to get back to your tasks without any interruptions. One of these interruptions is the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue that needs immediate attention and resolution to get your tasks back to normal.
HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print – Steps to resolve the IssueStep 1: Use Original HP ink cartridgesWhen your HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print, the first step for HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting for HP is to use genuine HP toner or ink supplies. HP does not guarantee the reliability or quality of refilled or non-HP cartridges. In case you do not use original HP cartridges, any step that you undertake might not resolve the real issue. To check how original your cartridges are, it is recommended to visit the HP anti-counterfeit webpage on the HP website. HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing can best be resolved with purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies from the HP Store and retailers.After ensuring that genuine HP ink cartridges are installed, try to print. If the issue continue, you need to come to the next step.
Step 2: Check probable ink levelsLow ink levels can adversely impact HP 2652 print quality as well as can lead to HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issue. You always need to check estimated ink levels using the printer application software.In Windows, check the probable levels of ink by:
- Turning the HP 2652 printer on.
- Search Windows for your printer model name, and then click on the printer name in the list of outcomes.
Step 3: Replace any low ink or empty cartridgesReplace any empty or critically low ink cartridges, and then again try to print. If all ink cartridges display proper ink levels in the earlier step, skip to the step to clean the cartridges of ink.
- Turn the HP 2652 printer on, if you have not done so already.
- Lower the output tray, and then put your hands inside the printer, and grasp the handle to lower the ink cartridge access door. This way the carriage shakes and moves to the center of the printer.
Step 4: Aligning the ink cartridgesTo get rid of the HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print issue or to get the best print quality, aligning the ink cartridges assist.
- After putting in new ink cartridges, the HP Deskjet 2652 printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Lift the lid of the scanner.
- Place the alignment page with the print side down on the glass of the scanner, and then put it according to the instruction guides around the glass.
- Now, close the lid of the scanner.
- Start Copy Color button or Press the Start Copy Black button situated the on the control panel of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer. The printer now aligns the ink cartridges. Now Try to print. If the HP Deskjet 2652 Won’t Print issue persists, continue to the next step.