GET EXPERT GUIDANCE ON BROTHER PRINTER SETUP
Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working
Why is Brother Printer Not Picking Up Paper?
- The paper plate is unfilled or over-burden.
- The papers are twisted.
- The print side, or gleaming side, of the paper, isn’t stacked in the plate face down. For photograph paper, consistently load the more unpleasant side of the paper looking up and you might face the “Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working actually”, issue.
- The papers batch fed is excessively smooth for the project.
- The paper probably won’t be locked in with the paper feed rolling bars.
- The paper size and count control are squeezed against the paper count stack too much assured.
- The paper plate isn’t totally embedded into the item.
- The paper settings in the print driver don’t coordinate the paper stacked in the paper plate.
- The elastic paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do I Fix the Paper Feed on my Brother Printer?
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Be careful while you check the brother printer drum where the paper tray was placed.
- Verify and check that the PE device is in place and has not been dismantled. The PE device is a small tech piece that may look alike with a two-spoke fork and is situated near-by centre.
- Ensure to turn the printer ON so that you have an accessible hand.
- Remove the rear coverings from the backside of the brother machine by connecting the centre and pushing it directly away from the brother printer machine.
- Examine the area now exposed at the rear of the machine.
- Make sure to switch the machine back ON so that you are facing the front of it again.
- Lift the flatbed scanner until it locks securely into the open position.
Advanced DIY Guide To learn How to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Paper Feed Not Working ConditionDIY Step 1: Resolving Paper Jam Error
- Ensure to turn off the printer and let it cool for about 15 minutes. Do not touch the inner parts until the machine cools down.
- Make sure to remove the piece of debris from the printer.
DIY Step 2: Resolving Paper Jam Internal ErrorFirst of all, turn off the printer and let it cool for about 15 minutes. Do not touch the inner parts until the machine cools down.
- After this, separate the top cover of the machine, then remove the jammed paper.
- Turn off the top cover of the machine and check if the guide is firmly in their slot or not.
- Ensure to get pressed the quit button to eradicate the hardware error.
DIY Step 3: Drum Unit-Based Resolving
- Ensure that you eliminate the faulty ink cartridge from the printer drum set by accessing the printer lever.
- Once done check whether there is any source of the debris of A4 paper or not.
- Ensure to gently eradicate the A4 sized paper from the printer drum set.
- Place the toner cartridge in the drum unit again.