GET EXPERT GUIDANCE ON BROTHER PRINTER SETUP
WPS Pin On Brother Printer
Call USA +1-888-661-8770
Absolutely Free Support Services
The Brother Printer can be made to set up on a wireless network using the WIFI Protected Setup method. It is a quick and reliable process to connect the printer wirelessly over a network. The user has to first find the WPS PIN on Brother Printer and then use it for the secure and direct connection. The Personal Identification Number (PIN) is the main requirement for this procedure. You need to configure the correct PIN for your Printer and then use it for the setup. So, here we will discuss how to find and connect the Brother Printer wirelessly using the WPS PIN method.
What is WPS PIN on the Printer?
WPS is the WIFI-protected setup that uses the PIN of the machine for the setup process. The PIN is used for the setup and authentication between the printer and the device to make it accessible for the printing and scanning jobs directly using the computer. It establishes the wireless connection between the devices so that you can access the machine remotely and securely.
Where to Find WPS PIN on Brother Printer?
The WPS setup process of the Brother Printer requires the user to submit the exact PIN for their machine. It will enable the wireless connection with the router. The remote connection will then help you to print and scan the files and documents wirelessly. So, follow the steps below to find the WPS PIN on your machine:
- Firstly, switch ON your Brother Printer.
- Press the “Menu” button on the machine.
- After that, use the arrow keys and navigate to the “Network” option.
- Then, use the arrow keys and go to “WLAN”.
- After that, go to the “WPS/PIN Code” option.
- The screen will show you the “Wireless” network.
- Press the OK button.
- Finally, the screen will show you the eight-digit PIN.
- Use the PIN for the connection and finally access the printing and scanning jobs of the Brother Printer.
You can also find the WPS PIN by printing the network configuration report directly from the machine. For this, press the wireless setup button at the back of the machine and wait for a few seconds for the machine to print the report with the WPS PIN.
How to Configure the Wireless Printer using the WPS PIN on Brother Printer?
Using the PIN of the machine, you can easily configure or set up the Printer wirelessly over a network without even any requirement for a password. It is a reliable process as there is no requirement for a password and it is a quick and stable connection. so, follow the steps below for the Brother Printer Setup:
- Firstly, go to the back side of the Brother Printer and press the wireless setup button. Hold it for at least three seconds. You can use any pointed object to press the button.
- It will now allow the printer to print the network configuration report on paper. Make sure to upload the correct paper in the input tray before pressing the wireless setup button.
- Check for the WPN personal identification number on the report and use it for the later process.
- Now, switch ON the computer and connect it with a stable internet connection.
- After that, open the web browser and type http://access_point_ip_address. Hit the enter key.
- Note the WPS PIN from the network configuration report and enter it on the screen.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts.
- Click on the Start button, and navigate to the “Network” section.
- After that, click on “Add a wireless device”.
- Click on the name of the printer, and then hit the Next button.
- After that, enter the WPS PIN on Brother Printer and click on the Next button.
- Choose the name of the Network you are using and then hit the Next button.
- Finally, close all the windows and check for any error message.
- If there is no error message, then it means there is a successful connection.
- You can now use the Brother Printer wirelessly over a network.
It is a secure wireless connection and you can proceed with the printing and scanning jobs successfully. Make sure to place the router close to the machine and connect the computer and the Printer to the same network for the success of the connection.
How to Setup Brother Printer via WPS Router?
The user can use the WPS Pin for the authentication and configuration with the router. Make sure to place the router close to the machine and reduce the network load for an uninterrupted network. So, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, switch ON the router by connecting it with the proper power source. Press the ON button to turn it ON.
- Wait for the router panel to be active and show the commands for the further process.
- After that, switch ON the printer by connecting it with the active power source.
- Wait for the printer to show the green light.
- Now, press the WPS button of the router and hold it for at least three seconds.
- Wait for the Printer light to turn blue.
- Finally, it shows the successful connection with the router.
How Do I Get My Brother’s Printer to Print On WIFI?
To connect the Brother Printer to print, you can connect it with the device using the WIFI-protected setup method. For this, you need to access the WPS PIN on Brother Printer by printing the network configuration report. Also, the user can find the PIN by pressing the WPS button on the machine and then checking the eight digits code on the screen.
After that, you have to connect the computer with the same network and follow the connection process of the Printer with the Computer. You can simply “Add the Printer” on the Network Settings page of the device. Finally, if there is no error on the screen, it means there is a successful connection between the devices. So, you can now follow up with the printing, scanning, and copying of the files using the Brother Printer machine.
More Related Printer Guides