Brother is amongst one of the exclusive brands which are very well versed for its great quality printing with an extensive feature list. With the passing years, this brand is coming up with the new features and functions that meet the requirements of people. We understand everyone can’t be a geek and also there is a wide scale of people who we can term as laymen. Every person who uses printers is not from a technical background and that is why it seems difficult for them to fix the printer issue on their own.
In this blog post, we are here with a step-by-step guide that assists you in connecting your Brother printer to WiFi. Don’t skip any step and follow them carefully:
Before connecting your Brother printer to WiFi, you must know this information about your network:
- Network name (SSID)
- Security Key of the network
Why is Brother Printer Not Connecting To Wifi
- The printhead may contain or have an accumulation of dust and debris or the Print label is stopping the heat transfer.
- There may be unreliable media in a Direct thermal application.
- Using incompatible or faulty wires and connectors.
- Operating turn on/off your Printer machine using faulty power outlet ports.
- The faulty router in connection to the PC and Printer could be a cause for a disrupted connection.
- Check if the firewall is not verified to be turned OFF.
- This Brother Printer Won’t Print issue may erupt when the tapings are not removed properly from the printer cartridge.
- When the newly installed ink cartridge is not well-installed prior to it getting dried up.
- When the printer is not in use in regular notions.
- Reboot your complete setup, which includes your Wifi router, printer and your computer machine as well.
- On the off chance that your wifi device & brother device are connected through separate WPS keys, likewise, then you must attempt to Connect your Printer with the Router.
Using Experts-Based Hacks To Resolve Brother Printer Won’t Connect To Wireless Network
We a lot of times encounter profound issues regarding the functionality of various modes available, but when it is an issue like your brother’s printer not connecting to wifi. At the most specific it ought to be a connectivity issue, that many of us encounter very frequently in a day, The criticality of this problem can not be understated and need a quick and easy fix. For instance, in times when we pass the instruction to let say multiple numbers of page print or provide multiple commands and as a result, the setup fails to hold “wait” and thus, prompts “The Printer is Hanged” message. So here we offer some easy-peasy super fixes for brother printer not connecting to wifi issue, that lets you save a lot of your time saved:
- Make stacks stack-based array structure to store multiple commands and executing them as per their time of arrival.
- Timely reboot exercise must be performed.
- Timely, updates must be installed for smooth functioning.
Initiate Hard Reset To Eradicate Brother Printer Not Connecting To WiFi Anymore Issue-
On the chance when you have interfaced wrongly which has lead to Brother Printer Won’t Connect To Wireless Network anymore to interface the wifi then firstly, you should initiate a soft reset the wireless connection setup.
- Firstly turn on your Brother printer.
- Then press the Menu button on the control panel of the printers.
- Now select Network and press OK.
- After that select Network Reset and press Ok.
- Press Reset and then select Yes.
Also check: Brother Printer Drum End Soon
Basic Steps to Fix the Brother Printer Not Connecting To WiFi Printing Issues:
- Ensure the printer is loaded correctly.
- Ensure to check the inked side of the ribbon.
- Ensure to use a matched ribbon and media.
- Ensure to clean the printheads properly.
- Use the Control Panel on your Brother Printer to set up wirelessly.
- First of all, connect the AC power cord into your printer and turn on the printer.
- Then press Menu.
- Now press up or down arrow key to choose network settings or wireless setup.
- Ensure to mark the network carefully navigate via the p/down key and then hold for a second and press the OK button.
- Choose the WLAN by pressing the up or down arrow key and after that press OK.
- This will start the wireless setup wizard. Now the Brother printer will search for your network and display a list of available network. Choose the SSID you want and press OK.
- After that type the SSID key.
If the issue of Brother Printer Not Connecting To WiFi anymore is still there, then you can visit the official website of the printer brand and assistance from experts Q&As, or DIY guides here. The expert team will provide their exclusive services to resolve all glitches and queries related to the Brother Printer machine.
Advanced DIY Tips You Should Apply To Fix the Brother Printer Won’t Connect To Wireless Network Issues:
- First of all power off the Brother printer and router for a minimum of one minute and then power on it back.
- Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi.
- Check if it is connecting to the network or not. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using the WPS method.
Also check: Brother Printer Cannot Detect Ink
Expert Tips To Fix the Brother Printer Not Connecting To WiFi Printing Issues:
- Get the password and network name for your wireless network. (find this at the backside of the modem).
- Make sure that your printer and computer are switched on and set up on some wireless internet connection.
- Ensure to navigate in the down direction by using the arrow keys to Network, hold for a second, and then press OK.
- Ensure to choose the desired WLAN, navigate down click on the Setup Wizard, and tap OK.
- Select your WiFi network, Enter your WiFi password, and then press OK you will be prompted to ‘Apply Settings.
- Once done, at this moment the printer is in a ready state to take a print with ease.
If You Are A Mac User: Advanced Tips Fix the Brother Printer Not Connecting To WiFi Issues
- Download the latest printer driver from the Brother Printer’s Website (https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support/driver-downloads).
- Install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
- After the installation of the driver, open the ‘Apple’ menu and click on ‘System Preferences’.
- Now click on ‘Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign to add the printer. Now select your Brother printer from the list of shown printers and click on the ‘Add’ option.
- Now your Brother printer will be ready to use on Mac.
If you’re unable to fix the issue then try contacting our brother printer wifi setup team for help.
More Helpful Guides