GET EXPERT GUIDANCE ON BROTHER PRINTER SETUP
WPS Pin On Brother Printer
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Brother printer allows users to connect their printers through various methods and one of them is WPS connection method. If your router supports Wi-Fi protected setup feature then the user can easily connect their brother printer without using any desktop or laptop. You just need to enter the required WPS Pin. When users enter WPS Pin into their supported router and device they can access to the security and network settings. If you don’t know Where To Find WPS Pin On Brother Printer then don’t get tensed as the pin can be easily found by following some easy steps.
When users failed in setting up the brother printer by wireless setup wizard and control panel method the only way to connect the printer is WPS connecting method. It can be very annoying when the printer is unable to connect to the device even after so many attempts but don’t worry by using this method printer can be surely connected to the desired device. You can also get help from technical experts if you don’t know how to handle all the complexities associated with the setup process. Just reach to our helpdesk and they resolve all your concerns with Where To Find WPS Pin On Brother Printer easily.
Where To Find WPS Pin On Brother Printer
If you don’t know Where To Find WPS Pin On Brother Printer and still unable to connect your printer with the available network then you can follow some of the basic methods which are listed below and easily resolve all your concerns.
Method 1 – Pin Method For Normal Models
- First of all, users need to connect the brother printer with a stable power outlet.
- After that users need to select the menu option available on the control panel of the printer.
- Now use the arrow symbol to select the required network and after that press Ok to proceed further.
- Again use the arrow to choose the desired WLAN connection and press OK.
- Now the user needs to press the arrow button to access the WPS or Pin and after that again press OK.
- Users can easily see the 8 digit pin on the printer LCD after that printer starts searching for the access point only for 5 minutes.
- Now use a desktop that is connected to the same network and type http://access point’s IP address/ into your browser and hit enter. Don’t get confused as the IP address of the registrar is the IP address of your router.
- After that head to the WPS setup setting page and enter the PIN which your LCD shows and after that follow all the steps as shown on your screen.
If you see connected message then your printer is successfully connected as you find out the required WPS pin and you can print your desired document effortlessly. But if you get a connection failed message you need to restart the process from entering the WPS Pin. If you tried several times then you need to reset the device to factory reset settings and try once again.
Users need to complete the wireless network setup again by installing all the required printer drivers and essential software to operate the printer easily. Users can easily download the driver from the official website or use the initial installation MFL suite from the CD-ROM Menu.
Also, check this post on how to setup brother printer wifi connection
Method 2 – Use Vista Desktop As Registrar
- First of all, the user needs to click on the window button and select the network option.
- After that choose add a new wireless device.
- Now select your device model and move further.
- After that input pin from the printed page and select next.
- Select your desired network connection and click on next.
- Now select close.
- If you see connected message it means that you are successfully connected to the router and you can use your printer to print desired documents.
- If the device shows connection failed then you need to follow all the steps again and reset the printer settings to default to get the best printing experience from your device.
- In the end, select Ok and give test print command.
Now you have successfully found out Where To Find WPS Pin On Brother Printer to set up the device in a more hassle-free way. If you are still unable to connect your printer with the WPS pin then you need to reach out to the experts. We help you out in getting the most reliable assistance from our Brother hl2280dw wireless printer setup experts so that you can get the most genuine and trusted solutions from industry experts.